Second Round Of Backyard Light Dep - 2023

Similar here (Thailand) although we’re that close to the equator supplemental lighting can be minimal with 12/12 days. Autos can be year round.

Yours is a perfect size greenhouse for us (just indoor and some balcony fun now) but need to buy a house with some land before we can try that!

Your grow is amazing and you have a 4 page journal and still not have 50 posts.

Do dry your plants outside also?

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I use my old grow room to dry, it's equipped with an over sized ac and commercial dehumidifier. I'm also an hvac and commercial refrigeration guy so the dry room is pretty well controlled. The oversized for the area 2ton mini split runs for small amount of time to maintain temp so it's not pulling to much water out of the room, dehu keeps everything on point if it starts getting to high. I hang whole plants and don't touch them until they are bone dry about 14 - 20 days depending on how I pack the room.

Well I had planned on throwing up the last pics from harvest but unfortunately my phone got knocked into my res and sat there for about an hour before I found it and it's dead as can be. I was hoping it backed the pics up to Google photos but it didn't. I will finish here in a week or so when some stuff is dry with bud pics. Sorry guys I really wanted to show off the finished plants they where beautiful. I'm going to start my third run journal as well, won't be as exciting as it's only for seed production

Well I had planned on throwing up the last pics from harvest but unfortunately my phone got knocked into my res and sat there for about an hour before I found it and it's dead as can be. I was hoping it backed the pics up to Google photos but it didn't. I will finish here in a week or so when some stuff is dry with bud pics. Sorry guys I really wanted to show off the finished plants they where beautiful. I'm going to start my third run journal as well, won't be as exciting as it's only for seed production
That's such a bummer. I accidentally put my phone in my washing machine a few weeks ago. I feel your pain. I'm sorry you lost your pics!

Back
Top Bottom