Second Round Of Backyard Light Dep - 2023

Highya DonPablos,

Very interesting! Do you cover the greenhouse with a dark cloth to keep light out after 12 hrs? And I'm guessing the strain you grow has no problem with 115 degrees! They live through that, and produce nice bud as well? I'm glad it's not that hot up here, lol!! Happy Smokin'

Yesterday was the first day after 12 hours covered. These will be done in 54 days so every update should show a lot of new growth. Feeding 3ml per gallon sea blast transition 100 gal res every 3rd day or so. Temps from 100(38c)-115(46c).

20230710_132739.jpg

20230710_132727.jpg

20230710_112650.jpg

20230708_122029.jpg
Looking great bro, looking forward to that explosion of growth 👌🏽 I can see black material running down the side is that what you pull over the top for bedtime? If so Is it just vented for air to still get through or does it just cover the top?

Looking great bro, looking forward to that explosion of growth 👌🏽 I can see black material running down the side is that what you pull over the top for bedtime? If so Is it just vented for air to still get through or does it just cover the top?
It's black and white poly, white side out when covered, no vents and it's left on overnight. Humidity spikes at night for sure but I rarely have a problem with pm or mold, has to do with the genetics I run in the box and the dry hot days with lots direct sun.

It's black and white poly, white side out when covered, no vents and it's left on overnight. Humidity spikes at night for sure but I rarely have a problem with pm or mold, has to do with the genetics I run in the box and the dry hot days with lots direct sun.
Also I spray plants with purecrop1, big time exterminator and mammoth cycled different spray every time up to the first week of flower.

Thanks bro makes sense. I see @Bode was thinking the same as me 🤣 make sense keeping them solid genetics too many probably wouldn't survive👌🏽

Highya DonPablos,

Very interesting! Do you cover the greenhouse with a dark cloth to keep light out after 12 hrs? And I'm guessing the strain you grow has no problem with 115 degrees! They live through that, and produce nice bud as well? I'm glad it's not that hot up here, lol!! Happy Smokin'
Seems as long as the root system is happy they are happy. I had weeks that stay above 115 and even go up to 120 and they still grow great with big healthy buds

I wanted to ask the same as Bode and Greenvein.

What are the active ingredients in those sprays you mention please?
Purecrop1 is corn and soybean oil "PureCrop1 is not oil; it's a clever rearrangement of the colloidal micelle and their electrical charge. The micelle measures between 1-4 nanometers and does all the work"

Big time exterminator, citric acid, cinnamon oil, peppermint oil and yeast

Mammoth corn oil, thyme oil and lecithins

One week in the hoop plants are looking happy. feeding 3ml per gallon seablast grow every other watering for now. Also added plant stakes, not as main support they will get that as they grow through netting, just to hold them up until they get to that point.

20230630_102914.jpg

20230630_102900.jpg

20230630_094913.jpg

Screenshot_20230630_081836_Gallery.jpg

20230628_095519.jpg
Awesome stuff ,envious of your grow thats going to be really nice , wish they would decriminalise it over here ,I'd love to go sick with a few big one's.
Good luck with the grow hope it all works out for you :passitleft: :yummy:

Purecrop1 is corn and soybean oil "PureCrop1 is not oil; it's a clever rearrangement of the colloidal micelle and their electrical charge. The micelle measures between 1-4 nanometers and does all the work"

Big time exterminator, citric acid, cinnamon oil, peppermint oil and yeast

Mammoth corn oil, thyme oil and lecithins
Thank you, those are quite unique proprietary combinations. I look forward to the flowering.

Last day of the first week of flower. Plants are exploding. It's been hot as hell but that's just what the devil's lettuce likes 😆

1000006687.jpg

1000006686.jpg

1000006685.jpg

1000006684.jpg

1000006688.jpg
Definitely not hanging about brother 👌🏽 I wonder if we'll still see the floor next week 😂

Back
Top Bottom