Beginner auto grow: any critique welcome

GallacreekD

Would appreciate any input.this is all new to me learning on the fly. Loving this online community and all this precious information. Thanks to all. Here's a basic rundown of my very low tech very cheap closet grow. I'll b the first to admit I don't really know what I'm doing so bear with me.
Roughly 28"x32" space
3 gal fabric pots
Cheap potting soil
Cheapo LED (supposed to be 1000 but not sure)
Temp approx 74 degrees
Humidity approx 55%
Water every other day or so
Feed miracle gro 1/2 strength weekly

Two lemon haze auto and two NY diesel auto
Day 32
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

:welcome: to the forum!

Look for the power your LED draws from the wall. That 1000W LED probably draws between 150 and 200W.

You'll find lots of good information for soil growing in Emilya's just completed journal. Her paper, 'The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant' is considered a must read for soil growers.

The first grow is always the hardest, and the wait seems the longest. It's all new to you. It becomes easier to wait as you reach the next milestone as a grower. Those milestones are first cured harvest, a large enough stash to take you through your next grow, and a large enough stash to take you through a failed grow. Depending on the size of your grow, and your consumption, you could reach the third milestone in as little as a year. Once you do, you'll be able to focus on producing a better product, reducing the work required, and reducing the cost of your grows.

Back
Top Bottom