Gold Label - Special Mix Light Soil
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector 300W LED
60x60x140CM Grow Tent
10" Carbon Filter with Air Fan
Room Temperature 25 - 29 Celsius degrees
Humidity 50 - 60%
Organic fertilizers from BAC
The plant has 2 weeks

After 24 hours, from serious watering it looks like this.

What do you think it happened? Does he come back?
420-magazine-mobile1464472805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile19350347.jpg

I thought that from too much water. Or from too much nutrients in the water. That's life, we put other seeds to germinate. :thanks:

Pictures in normal light would help. How close was your light? How much fertilizer did you feed it?

Looks heat stressed to me. You have to get the temp at the top of the plant.
Do you have a fan blowing across the top? It just don't look over watered to me. Good luck to you. I'll be following to see if someone else can help.

Yes I just converted 29 Celsius. That's 84 degrees. That's at the upper limit. Put the fan just above the plant not directly on it. Get the temp down.
420-magazine-mobile585558224.jpg

In your opinion, you say to move carbon filter and extraction fan down next to the plant ? I thought that the heat goes up and and fan pulls it out. Or the white fan to move up ? The tent has a height of 63 inches.

In your opinion, you say to move carbon filter and extraction fan down next to the plant ? I thought that the heat goes up and and fan pulls it out. Or the white fan to move up ? The tent has a height of 63 inches.

Yes. Leave that stuff up top where it belongs. Seedlings need very little for the first weeks or so. A bit of water, fresh air, and your light from at least 3 feet away (what kind of led?). Aside from some root stimulant I wouldn't give them anything other than properly PHd water. When you start on regular neuts you need to introduce it slowly. 1/4 strength to start and don't be in a hurry to up it.

Who said move your stuff down? Not me. I said move your small white fan to the top of the plant. It's sitting on the floor. Everything else looks good.

Thank you guys for help ! I will move white fan on the top and I have germinate another seed and today I put in soil. We see how it works with not so much heat, not so much water.

Back
Top Bottom