Beginners Luck

Strutt

My buddy had a few random “bag” seeds that he started. He gave me a 5” seedling in a red solo cup in late June ‘22. I started my first grow right then. I used plain old bag soil with vermiculite from Lowes. The more I read up I started with nutrients, Fox Farms Grow Big liquid during veg. My back deck had great sun exposure which helped. I also had the luxury of moving it indoors during bad thunderstorms and winds. When I knew it was a female I really started to spoil her,,, I named her “Clarice”. Read up more on how to prune for flower yield. I did a final transplant into a 20 gallon tote container. I gathered up night crawlers and added them to the soil. Egg shells, limestone, banana peals. She really started to bush out. The colas got pretty heavy in September and things got nerve wracking. I researched more on when to harvest and ripening of the trichomes. Started using Fox Farms Big Bloom. The third week of flower I started with Sonic Bloom 0-31-54. Getting into October, here in upstate New York, it got cold at night. I would bring her inside and run an oscillating fan on her. I ended up chopping Clarice down October 16th and hung her in my basement. The drying process was new to me but I did some research again. Luckily I have a dry, dark basement that stays 65 degrees year round. I used a 6 quart dehumidifier and two oscillating fans for air movement. 10 day dry until the stems were brittle and snapped when bent. Three more days on a flat clothes drying rack. Finally, cut, pruned and put in mason jars with hygrometers. Phew.

B7CB6F1A-E616-458E-8A51-21BEA6C296AD.jpeg
88AE0A5B-8323-4A9B-AC9A-9CF0CA8DDEBC.jpeg
5E9EFA15-C744-4D8C-BA36-7D340B07B309.jpeg
F491EA3B-6ADA-4B71-B7EF-068DCEE9B0E0.jpeg
93CA39F9-81E3-4B41-9EB3-7A6D2375140C.jpeg
0ABD873F-D58E-453D-A68A-EDD904FFFFB4.jpeg

No doubt, and if u wanna step up your game to the next level, u should aquire some bred up genetics I've had incredible luck with several strains from The Ozark seed company...
Boys, I’m looking for quality seeds. I keep getting the runaround online. I’ve grown Farmers lab seeds, CropKing seeds, a random facebooker selling seeds.😆
Any recommendations for me in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom