Cpluscote Grows 400w-800w NYCD and 91 OG Soil LST

cpluscote

Hey guys I'm back!

I've taken some time off from my last grow....mostly sitting around smoking it... But I decided to go out to Progressive Options in the Valley and grab some of their high quality clones to start a new. This time I picked up 4 NYC Diesels and 2 91 OG. I plan on doing LST pretty soon after they start rooting in the soil, so maybe a week or two from now. I'm starting this one out with 1 400w MH light, but I'll probably bump it up to 2 a couple of weeks before I put them into flowering. 2x400w HPS for flowering as I did last grow. I've got them in a 4x4x7 grow tent with a big ass squirrel fan exhausting through a carbon scrubber. There's an oscillating floor standing fan in the tent as well. I have the clones transplanted into 4 gallon pots with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. I'll be using Fox Farm Nutes, Great White Premium Mycorrhizae, as well as some organic teas in a couple of weeks here.

I'm spraying every couple of hours to keep the humidity up in the tent. It's about 85 degrees in the tent with a humidity of 25-55%

I really really appreciated all of your help and comments last grow. Here's to the next 3 months!:cheer:

image18.jpeg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom