6 Plant 400w Grow

koptravis

So this is my 2nd indoor grow using a 3x3 grow hut with a 400w hps light. This is however my first time using the scrog method. I have one Afghan Mango (bottom left corner) and 5 what I think is cheese plants. They are about 5 weeks into vegging and I just switched to 12/12. I was using fox farms grow big and now I am using fox farms big bloom along with bud candy. Any advice or input on how im doing or what I can be doing differently would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to grow the most potent buds as possible. I will continue updating throughout my grow.

2011-09-13_10-38-35_22.jpg
2011-09-12_13-44-21_156.jpg

The second pic is about four days old. The first one is from today.

Oh cool I would def recommend using scrog method. It seems to be working fairly well for me and its a little more hands on but well worth it.my setup is kind of a mix of scrog and lst since I have the stalks almost completely bent over for better horizontal growth. Its now day 3 of flower n still no sign of flowering so im hoping it will within the next day or two. Does anyone know if I should be using bud candy every watering or every other? So far I've been doing bud candy mixed with big bloom every other watering. And I water every other day.
2011-09-15_09-35-33_363.jpg

Looking good so far. Your plants are look very well cared for. I am not a scrog expert by any means and am getting ready to do my first one. Is your screen too low or do you plan to add another level? I'm wondering if your plants will shoot up too high and the weight of the buds will be too heavy with how low the screen is. I'm asking because I have mine set a lot higher and want to get it right before I get it going. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the input 4twenty. I know my screen is a little low. About 6 inches from the dirt. The screen im using now is something I jus had lying around the house so I decided to try it. It seems to be doing fine and supports the plants very well ale buds weighing the stems down may be a concern. Maybe someone can better answer that for us. And yes im planning on adding another level to have a veg and a flower chamber. Im currently building a wooden stand that will be about 3 ft tall to have my veg room on the bottom. Im going to wait until after this grow so I don't damage anything.

They look good so far. Try to pull all the growth under the screen and keep spreading it out. When they start to flower, you will let them go up. You may have to keep manipulating them for another week to 10 days....you are waiting for the "stretch period" to finish. If you can raise the screen a couple of inches it will make working underneath much easier.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom