Nutrients:
For now i am only using Hygrozome and Maxigro NPK 10-5-14 for Veg
Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil

Plants:
2 Pre-98 Bubbas
1 Blue Walker
1 Casey Jones
1 Blue Dream
1 Art's OG (Strain from a North Hollywood grower)

Hey fellas,

This is my second grow and i decided to post it on here to get some feedback. On my first grow, i started with 4 Skywalker Og plants that i did some LST training and topping on to keep short after veg for two months. Long story short, i ended up losing two of them to powdery mildew. The grow was done during the summertime last year here in Southern California. I believe the high humidity, temperature fluctuation, and no air circulation during the night is what invited the powdery mildew. Nonetheless, the two plants that survived turned out to produce some decent buds that i was happy with but i know could have been better.

My plan of attack for this grow is to continue vegging for two more weeks to get to one month of total veg time before i switch to 12/12. Due to lack of space and my tent being outside my apartment patio, i need to shorten the amount time they're outside for obvious reasons like bugs and snitches.

A couple of factors that will separate this grow from my first one are:

-Veg 1 month instead of two (Fugg it, i have more plants)

-In addition to the 400w HPS light i will add a 400w Mars ii LED light

-Use some new nutrients instead of the Maxigrow and Hygrozome combo i used throughout flower. Need some help with this

-It is winter time here in Los Angeles and my tent temps are fluctuating between 75-85 during 24 veg. This differs from 100+ temps i was getting last summer.

-I will switch to 12/12 so that my light is on only at night time to control temperature drops.

-I will keep a fan circulating when the lights go off to reduce the risk of P.M.

-Use 3 gallon smart pots instead of the 5 Gallon smart pots i used on my first one.

I have some pictures on stand by but i can't find a way to get them up. My apologies in advance, i will get some pictures up tomorrow.

20140612_194847_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

If that link works, that was my skywalker a few weeks from harvest.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom