Beginners Luck

Well I know that where we're at it's legal but I don't know about where you're at so that puts it in a gray area so I will just tell you that if you look up Ozark Seed Company on Instagram and contact Keith I'm telling upgraded sent you you will be talking directly to him and you can go from there, hope ur having a good weekend.
Does your name start with an m

Many online seed sellers have strain specific seeds, feminized or auto flower. It’s expensive, like $150 for 6 seeds and you have to hope they germinate.
Trust me I feel your pain he is actually more of a traditional breeder and it doesn't really mess with Autoflower or feminized but if you look at my results and my pictures you'll see that he definitely knows what he's doing and integrity, true passion for what he's doing but like I said if you mention upgraded and have a conversation with him he'll hook you up

Boys, I’m looking for quality seeds. I keep getting the runaround online. I’ve grown Farmers lab seeds, CropKing seeds, a random facebooker selling seeds.😆
Any recommendations for me in Canada?
We have many quality seed vendor/sponsors of the site, and the customer service is unmatched, when you can talk to them.
Some are from Canada, US, and other places around the world.

Don't buy until you give them a look.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom