Beginning of week 8 yellowing leaves, what to do?

hbenz

hey 420 i'm a 1st timer and so far thanks to this fantastic website grow is going well i got 20 plants under 2x 600w hps at the beginning of week 8 of flowering i have read that a nitrogen def. is normal at this stage. i am aiming for a 9-10 week flowering period is there anything i can do to slow down or stop the N def. without comprimising bud growth here's a pic i took last week but def. is a little more wide spread now.:hmmmm:
PB210605_1_.jpg
you can see at the lower areas some leaves that are quite yellow

cheers scoob.... i have got some urea nitrogen booster i was wondering if i gave a really lite folier spray would this help i am aiming for a 10 week budding cycle. also was thinking maybe a mag def. possibly have got some epsom salts aswell would i be able to mix the two together in a really diluted mix and folier spray just to keep them green room with lights off is around 70-74f which would be perfect temp to get fast results any input greatly apreciated. bEnz.

These dont look bad, a little yellow maybe but I almost think they could be over watered. Are you in soil?. I would avoid a foliar this late in bloom, I would worry about mold. If in soil or coco make a tea with blood meal or a guano rich in N. Use a good micro nute as well and get the sugars going. Im interested in your yield. I ran 20 plants in 2 beds under 2 1000 watts and did about 1.8 pounds of quality fruit. And a bunch of side stuff for cookies and what not. Are you running C02? This can make them feed heavy in the final stages.

You look fine in my opinion.

When you get this late into flower your plants are finishing their life cycle. You only have a couple weeks before you give them the axe. The things you want to be looking at now are the buds and especially the trichomes.

thanks for the quick replys guys :thanks: i am in a soiless medium not sure if that classified as soil or not. and i have got two co2 lamps that together burn about 25 mls of co2 oil p/hour, introduced these bout 3 weeks into budding and saw a rapid improvement in bud growth almost overnight. concerning a tea how would i go about making this and can i use the nitrogen booster i already have just a bit strapped untill payday lol also i have got earthjuice microblast but havnt used it in a couple weeks could this contribute to my problem last feed was two days ago and it consisted of 4mls p/litre of budzilla 30-30-70, 2.5mls p/litre of liquid lead( used for last 3 weeks of budding to tighten buds and add weight), 1ml p/litre of ej meta-k and 1ml p/liter of ej catalyst. they are due to be watered tonight would adding some microblast with nitrogen booster be similar to a tea or am i guessing lol thanks again guys.bEnz.

It is my understanding that most growers will flush the medium and withhold all nutrients to get all the built-up fertilizer/salts/nutrients out of the buds/leaves. Makes for a less harsh smoke. Also, foliar feeding and/or spraying during the flowering cycle will make your buds more susceptible to mold and mildew.

You've taken good care of them up to this point. Now you just sit back and let them do their thing. Give them water and they'll take care of the rest.

Back
Top Bottom