Yellowing leaves!

Hey Delta, Looks to me like it‘s just nute burn on the tips, and yes you can get it from soil or from bottled nutes or a combination of both
so i should just water and lower nute concentrations .. i only run a little stronger than gh recommends .. i dont fert every water .. should i do a flush wash it out?

im really worried now so ive been into alot of canna butter cookies betty crocker

IS YOUR ROOM HOT?

i got something similar just at the very tips yellowing ..

I initially thought light/heat stress but temps rarely go above 26/27 degrees. Also i moved light further away just in case but ive had the light closer to them while they were younger also other plants are fine so could not be heat stress

A little bit of nute burn is not bad at all, it’s just a sign that you are pushing the plants a little bit, whether intentionally or by accident. Nothing to worry about, yes might be good to back off nutes slightly.... flushing will probably steer them the other way into a deficiency or another issue.

I’m soil grower so I try hard to avoid flushing... sure flushing can be a useful tool at times but your plants look great and I see no reason to flush. I would keep doing as you are and alternating between feed, water, feed, water...

umm can you pass the baked goods this way? just kidding - cheers!

A little bit of nute burn is not bad at all, it’s just a sign that you are pushing the plants a little bit, whether intentionally or by accident. Nothing to worry about, yes might be good to back off nutes slightly.... flushing will probably steer them the other way into a deficiency or another issue.

I’m soil grower so I try hard to avoid flushing... sure flushing can be a useful tool at times but your plants look great and I see no reason to flush. I would keep doing as you are and alternating between feed, water, feed, water...

umm can you pass the baked goods this way? just kidding - cheers!

Looks good, carry on and see what the next few days brings.
Hiya,

The animal cookies are still yellowing... is there something else we can try..?
20201103_153327.jpg
20201103_153251.jpg

Heres how its going
Is it spreading or getting worse? Are those the same leaves as before? They likely won't green up once they are damaged. How's the new growth looking?
Not sure if its the same leaves or not i picked a few bad ones off so... here are some pics from above
20201103_153318.jpg
20201103_153321.jpg

Heres a few pics of how theyre doing..

Still kinda short for 5 week old plants but still bushing out

Animal cookies you can see its slightly yellow on fan leaves only
20201103_143449.jpg

Heres one of the wedding cakes just bushing out
20201103_145337.jpg

Heres another wedding cake
20201103_151455.jpg

And lastly the other animal cookies again yellowing on fan leaves only still boggled as to why
20201103_153327.jpg

What kind of lighting you running /how close?
Running double ended HPS dimmed at 600w currently. It was all the way at the top of the 2m tent since day one but i have moved it down to around 65cm from top of plants they dont seem to be getting heat/light stress at the tops at all

Light stress/damage can be cumulative over a period of time and may not show up on the newest growth. Or that's what I have found in my tent anyway..Hmm... They do look quite dark green in the pics.. If they were mine I'd probably dim and/or raise the light and reduce the nutes slightly.. Not sure where else to go with this, assuming your ph is under control now, between 5.8-6.2? Containers not getting cold at night or anything like that?

Light stress/damage can be cumulative over a period of time and may not show up on the newest growth. Or that's what I have found in my tent anyway..Hmm... They do look quite dark green in the pics.. If they were mine I'd probably dim and/or raise the light and reduce the nutes slightly.. Not sure where else to go with this, assuming your ph is under control now, between 5.8-6.2? Containers not getting cold at night or anything like that?
They were on really low nutes when this started and light was at its highest on the lowest setting. Yeah PH is normally 5.8-6.0 and at lights off i have a heater keeping temps around 22degrees.

Back
Top Bottom