Should I feed coco after transplant?

mastergreenerey

Hi guys,

I have 4 clones in plain coco 3 and half weeks into veg, just transplanted into 20l pots yesterday from 12l pots. After transplant i soaked them all with nutrient solution around 3and half litres each.
Question is do i need to water again today or leave to dry for a while? In their 12l pots they were fed 1litre each daily.

Hi guys,

I have 4 clones in plain coco 3 and half weeks into veg, just transplanted into 20l pots yesterday from 12l pots. After transplant i soaked them all with nutrient solution around 3and half litres each.
Question is do i need to water again today or leave to dry for a while? In their 12l pots they were fed 1litre
Coco is a great medium to grow in. Unlike soil it doesn't need to dry in-between feedings. That being said be careful not to drench your girls too much until they can expand their roots and use up all that food. Damp but not soaking wet.

Water/feed daily. It contains no nutrients on its own. Don’t let it dry out. I usually avoid soaking the coco for very small seedlings, but self proclaimed coco experts have said that you cannot overwater in coco even at the seedling stage, and they’re probably right. It does hold a lot of oxygen.

Thanks guys.. late in flower now and i have been feeding daily.. and they are doing well. Had to increase amount slightly in flower but all depends on how much run off i see changes all the time around 2 to 2.5l per day

20201225_235040.jpg
20201225_171419.jpg
20201225_171409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom