Below average bud growth, looking for help or suggestions.

justinm593465

420 Member
Hellow ive been growing for about a year now and I have 4 clones from a THC bomb I grew in my previous cycle and im experiencing similar problems with the clones as I did the mother plant. My plants do fantastic through veg and as I turn over into flower my leaf structure begins to degrade and my bud size has been less than expected for about day 40. I left some attached photos of the enviorment and some leaves that had yellowed and were showing possible signs of calcium defecencies. I use 2 450 watt LED and my grow enviorment stay between 79-81 in the daytime and 68-72 at night. If anyone has any suggestions as to what my be going wrong please let me know.

Attachments

• 20190306_132636.jpg
    20190306_132636.jpg
    891.5 KB · Views: 84
Possible nitro deficiency did they fall and turn yellow from the bottom of the plant first ?

Look under fed to me what is rh ?

And 79-81 through flower is bit high tru to lower those temps to 75-77f

How far away are your lights ?

Possible nitro deficiency did they fall and turn yellow from the bottom of the plant first ?

Look under fed to me what is rh ?

And 79-81 through flower is bit high tru to lower those temps to 75-77f
Yeah it starts yellowing form the bottom and spreads up. I keep the humidity below 50% its usually around 30 to 40. I use the flora series from general hydro. I also use bud candy and nirvana for my flower nutrients. My feeding schedule has been inconsistent because they were showing chemical burns after their first flower feeding.

That is a big hungry plant and could use some more nutes. Nitrogen is not the major nutrient now... get a good bloom nute into her.
Ive been having issues with the ph of my water as well. I think that might be causing some form of lockout. Because ive been giving them bud candy and nirvana. The water where I live comes out at 5.3 and correcting that with bottled solutions has not been cost efficient. I was looking into other methods and ive seen some people say lyme helps correct ph.

pickling lime is a very cheap and powerful ph up product, but you need to store it carefully... it eats plastic. Yes, pH could be what is keeping your plants from being able to use the nutes you are giving. Veg nutes (nitrogen) are not going to help right now though... your plant is in bloom. Despite your earlier burning, get back with the bloom nutes and find the correct levels once you have the ability to get your pH in line.

pickling lime is a very cheap and powerful ph up product, but you need to store it carefully... it eats plastic. Yes, pH could be what is keeping your plants from being able to use the nutes you are giving. Veg nutes (nitrogen) are not going to help right now though... your plant is in bloom. Despite your earlier burning, get back with the bloom nutes and find the correct levels once you have the ability to get your pH in line.
Okay thank you so much <3

Back
Top Bottom