Best 420 Recipes

Your recipes seem to get some good viewage. These threads always have some activity.

How about some Strawberry Canna-filled Cookies? Somehow make some strawberry jelly with some THC, make cookies and fill them up with strawberry jelly then bake'em. Is this possible? i wana make some for my girl she loves strawberry.

How does that dressing taste? Italian dressing with a buzz?

Its actually a mediterranean dressing. Fresh garlic, oregano and parsley, redwine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Im a big fan of greek food. I use it for chicken salad and also on grilled pitas with feta cheese.
Put it generously on a side salad and you will be HUNGRY by the time dessert comes.

The polish dish is Golumpkie or Golabki, dependent upon where in europe it comes from. Im a meathead poll, so im quite the fan.
Its good but its a tough recipe to incorporate the thc into. Great on its own, however. Thanks for the childhood flashback, Boss! Puts the sweet smell of boiled cabbage in the air(and im not being sarcastic)!

MOTAvation, The strawberry cookie would be very easy to pull off. Dependent upon what kind of strawberry cookie you want. If she is a fan of strawberries, I would suggest a canna-bunt cake with either fresh strawberries and whipcream over it or a cooked strawberry/syrup mixture. Canna-bunt cakes are GREAT and with large amounts of herb used, take on a great green glow, alliteration aside, that will contrast those strawberries well and make for a tasty and gorgeous dessert.

If she REALLY likes cookies, what kind does she like? tarts? sugar cookies?

She would like the cake more than the cookies, The cookie thing was my idea but she likes cheese cakes the most with strawberry cream. Maybe i could try cooking her a little cake for her B-day wich is coming up soon and surprise her with a hard hitting high after she eats it and tasty of course.

Strawberry space cake... Ever bake anything before, MOTAvation?

Boss. The Cabbage leaves will not hold much cannabutter. Starches and grains hold the oil well.

Here is a great recipe for bhang. My son's girl friend has made it for me twice and mmmmmm it's good. We used males plants and got a good buzz. Taste like chi tea. Recipe from Bhang Recipes,Recipe of Bhang,Holi Bhang Recipe,Recipe for Bhang

Flavoured bhang drink
Ingredients
2 cups water
1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
4 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds
1/8 teaspoon garam masala (a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon)
1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater
1 cup sugar

Method
Bring the water to a rapid boil and pour into a clean teapot. Remove any seeds or twigs from the marijuana, add it to the teapot and cover. Let this brew for about 7 minutes.
Now strain the water and marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water and save.

Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water.
Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass.

Add the chopped almonds and some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibers and nut meal. Discard the residue.

Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk.

Chill, serve, and enjoy.

wow this thread is pretty nifty! any recepie for a ganja lasagna? perhaps a flapjack that will flap back at you? seriously? anybody have any good recepies for a lasagna or panckaes?

Only time ive ever used cannaoil in pancakes was a Aunt Jomomma boxed mix. Turned out well. Strong oil is key.

Back
Top Bottom