Best 420 Recipes

One that didn't melt all over...

DSCN5242.JPG

Only time ive ever used cannaoil in pancakes was a Aunt Jomomma boxed mix. Turned out well. Strong oil is key.

oil hmm i cant recal lthe last time ive opend a box of pancakle mix and made pancakes. so you put oil in the mix? or you fry in the oil?

Slow simmer your desired amount of herb into the vegetable oil(or whatever the recipe calls for). Cool the oil and use in the recipe as you would normally. The focus is getting the thc into the oil substrate and into your food(merried well of course). I prefer peanut oil for non-pastry based cooking. I always stick to the recipe with baking and pastry. Im no pastry chef. heh!

I avoid frying in cannaoil because you waste too much oil.

No more requests for recipes? I feel like I didnt do enough to break into the canna-food. Got a trip to amsterdam planned soon... Cant wait to learn a bit there. They have some killer cannafood and everytime I go a new dish is popular...

What about Choclate Chip Recipes>>I have a Few :allgood:

Canna- Crapes, Canna creme brule ( unsure of spelling) ill put those up unless HH beats me to them, and my world famous Green chili chicken, cheese and herb soup.
got to find my recipes and ill post them
the G.C.C.C soup has been in my family for ages and i improved it with some Thc for a nice mellow, south western taste that will set your mind on fire!
perfect for the cold winter months.

mmm that chili recipe sounds fantastic! does it deliver the mind f*ck everybody looks for?:grinjoint:

Canna- Crapes, Canna creme brule ( unsure of spelling) ill put those up unless HH beats me to them, and my world famous Green chili chicken, cheese and herb soup.
got to find my recipes and ill post them
the G.C.C.C soup has been in my family for ages and i improved it with some Thc for a nice mellow, south western taste that will set your mind on fire!
perfect for the cold winter months.

ill have the recipes up soon life has been busy still working on copying the recipes

ill be sitting waiting shaggie! :grinjoint:

My next harvest (later this month) I am going to make another Krazy Rabbit Carrot Cake. It was so nice having cake at break. ;)

thats is genius herb fellow! come back in from lunch STOOOONED!! hows that taste man??

thats is genius herb fellow! come back in from lunch STOOOONED!! hows that taste man??
It is delicious! I'll take a photo and post when I make it this time. If you like carrot cake, you'll love this cake.
:peace:

The cake uses canna-oil and didn't have a strong noticeable taste in the cake. I might try putting some garlic in the next butter I make. Garlic bread - yum, yum

Back
Top Bottom