Best camera

Kezzaj666

420 Member
Hi troopers hoping someone could give me some feedback wanting to put a WiFi camera in my tent wasn't sure if the led/cob lights affect camera lenses performance or if a camera with thermal sensors play up etc.. Any feedback would be rad.. Cheers in advance

A really cheap camera that is fantastic (I have 2 of them in my home) are the ones by WYZE. They have night vision, motion detection, and have their own app. Best thing is they're only $30 each. They recently came out with an upgraded model that I believe you can pan, tilt, etc. right from the app. I think those were around $50 each, if I remember correctly.

A really cheap camera that is fantastic (I have 2 of them in my home) are the ones by WYZE. They have night vision, motion detection, and have their own app. Best thing is they're only $30 each. They recently came out with an upgraded model that I believe you can pan, tilt, etc. right from the app. I think those were around $50 each, if I remember correctly.
I also like the wyze and all of their door sensors, motion sensors and smart light bulbs too. They are very very economical compared to other security systems, and they work just great and with no monitoring fees.
Buy these directly from WYZE though, and you will find they are $10 cheaper per unit than on the big distribution sites... I get my basic cams for $19 and the one that tracks movement and swivels and tilts automatically, is only $29.95. You cant beat these prices or quality anywhere, and when they finally someday come up with an outside camera, their system will be complete.

Be careful the red IR lights on night vision can trigger plants to hermie in lights off. They see it as day time and stress flower.
Oh wow yeah didn't even think of that thanks heeps for feedback I'm just trying to get a suitable camera for in there so less I have to open the tent the better

Back
Top Bottom