BHD Outdoor auto grow 2011

Mainah

Hello everybody,

This is my first time posting on the forum, and would like to thank everyone for all the info you all have contributed. Ive spent hours and hours lurkin and soaking up information, and I think im ready to try my second outdoor grow.

Heres a bit of info on the grow;

Strain-Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel (autoflowering)
Medium- Pro-mix BK
Pot size- 2-3 gallons not sure
Nutes-Fox Farms liquid 3 part for soil
No. of plants-Germ'd 7 outta the 10 just incase I mess this grow up I'll have 3 to try and get another female out of.

The 7 seeds took about 24-48 hours to show tap roots. One took 4 days.
They were then placed in 2-3 gallon pots where they will ride out the rest of the grow. I chose to not start in a smaller pot to avoid stressing the short life-cycle of the autos from transplanting.
They all popped out of the soil within 12-24ish hours.
This is where I'm at right now. They've been above the soil for about 5 days.
Nothign to exciting going on right now so I won't bore you with pics of all the seedlings. I do have a little mutant on my hand already which ive read is rare but not really desirable.
mutant6.jpg

Regular seedling
regular.jpg

Been a couple days now.
All the seedlings are growing there 2nd true set of leaves and are doing good. :)
Its been 90-100 with extreme humidity which is really hot for maine.
I've been lighty watering them once a day which seems to be working fine.
No pics of the autos (seedlings arent to exciting lol), but I took a few pics of my blueberry clone that has started to flower in july which is alot earlier then my Sour D last year. Maybe being its more indica? Or the blueberry has had a little more shade? Either way here it is-
blueberry43.jpg

blueberrytop.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom