Rajam0n's High Brix & LED Grow

Rajam0n

So its been about 2 years or so since i last attempted to grow something. At the moment Ive got the soil cooking and around he beggining of January I will be planting the seeds.

What strain is it? Ill be growing 3 strains. Barneys farm Red Dragon, Barneys farm Vanilla Kush and Rare Dankness Seeds Ghost Train Haze.

Indoor or outdoor? Itll been indoor inside a 5x5 tent.

Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Ill be using Doc Buds High Brix Kit. Pro mix bx, some peralite and about 30 pounds of worm casting.

If soil... What size pot? not sure yet but ill be ending in either 5 or 7 gallon pots.

Size of light? 2 600w LEDs

Should be a fun grow. i finally have a place I can do a nice size grow in. Ive been reading all the High Brix journals going around and just soaking in the information. seems eazy enough. any tips before i get started would be much appreciated. im planing on starting in a solo cup, transplanting into 1 gallon pots then into 7 gallon pots. can anyone tell me about what the timelines will be for how long they take to get root bound in each size pot?

1. I hope you purchased the general purpose PromixBX with mycorrhizae instead of the PromixBX with bio-fungicide and mycorrhizae.

2. The amount of time it takes for your vegetating plants to become rootbound, will vary depending on the overall growing environment. However expecting a two to three month, overall, vegetative phase would be realistic. My current grow just started it's fifth week in a single gallon "Transplanter" smartpot.

Enjoy the grow. Read the kit instructions if you have a kit related question.

Links to the Kit instructions:
1.The Basics of Doc Bud's High Brix blend Kit (420 Magazine Blog post)

2. Kit instructions from DocBud himself

If you haven't already done so, become familiar with the forum's search function and the thread tools.
The thread tools and the search function for a particular thread can be found just above the first post on any given page.

yah i have the correct promix. i actually bought the wrong one and tradded it in for the correct one. Ive been reading like crazy and already have the instructions written down lol. Im gonna start in 1 gallon pots and end in 7 gallon pots. im hoping about a month and a half of veg time. In about 2 or 3 weeks i should be up and going.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom