Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

Re: Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Choc. Thai

Very creative my brother I like your style...gravity fed too +rep for creativeness i use a 55gal drum with a pump and water wand

Re: Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Choc. Thai

How do you plan on obtaining pressure with the wand in your setup I wouldn't think that gravity alone would be able to push it out of the wand like it should? Also what breeder did you get that choc. Thai from?

Oh I see...its still a sweet watering setup I was using 5gal buckets with the wand and pump but once they get bigger they used lots more water so I just use the drum even though its overkill I guess I just like the easy maintenance...i just use it until its all gone then refill I don't like topping it off I just feel like if I top off with just water it dilutes my nutes and topping off with nutes defeats the purpose of using a bigger reservoir to begin with so i wouldn't have to keep mixing up smaller batches...whats your opinion on the god bud I wanted to try some of that eventually once I get through all of the strains I got now

I'm thinking about getting an auto irrigation setup probably this week or next because of plant count makes it hard to hand water with the 2L hempys and I got 2gal hempys too for bigger plants plus I think if it gets fed consistently like my ebb and flow trays it would produce more

Yeah its kind of a pain hand watering, but right now i dont have a choice with the different strains. Tonight i will be taking some closeups of the pineapple express and of my nute line up so you guys can get a better feel of whats going on. PLEASE BARE WITH ME THIS JOURNAL WILL GET MORE INTO DETAIL THE MORE I GET IN THE FLOW OF THINGS!!!!! :party:

So here is some picks of my nute lineup. But pineapple picks will still have to come later.
DSCN33462.JPG

OK... help me out here BB. I'm a noob when it comes to some DIY stuff. I'm getting ready to build a new grow room and in the end I will be running approx (250) 2L Hempys so I'm wanting to set up some type of res like you have with a water wand of some sort so I don't have to lean over as much. Something where I can mix up 10 gallons of feed and use the wand to get it to my 2L plants. It looks like 2 or 3 of your stations with a long hose and wand would work perfectly for what I'm about to do.

Question:

1. Does gravity provide enough "pump" to get the water out your hose or will the wand provide that that for me(I've never used one)?

2. If you were in my shoes, looking at watering 200-250 2L plants and not wanting to set up an auto irrigation setup, what would you do? I'm wanting something very close to what you have except I want to add in a long hose and wand.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Whats up bro. So i would start with a grow tray, a 4x4 tray can roughly hold 90 to 100 2L. So two 5x5 may work for you. I use 4x4 studs on the bottom for support and stick a 3/4 inch pvc pipe under the 4x4 studs on one side to create a slight decline so it can drain. Then drill a 1/2 inch hole so it can drain into a pan big enough to support the water but small enough to slide undernieth. You might need to cut a foot or so off the 4x4 studs that are undernieth but in the center so the drain pan can slide under hastle free.
DSCN33522.JPG

Just use the exact same set up im using, you will just need to double the items. 3 crates stacked is more than enough pressure. Iv seen how tight your plants are spaced , you might just need to stack two high.
DSCN33553.JPG
DSCN33561.JPG
DSCN33241.JPG
DSCN3326.JPG
DSCN33182.JPG

I hope this helped a little if not let me know i will try to awnser again
:morenutes:

Incase if you were wondering whats up with the og kush here is a pick of two different phenos started from seed.
DSCN3354.JPG
:headbanger:

Last but not least the chocolate thai
DSCN33532.JPG
:ganjamon:
Shes been in veg for about a month i just keek choppin her down to even her out.

The og has been going for about 1 1/2 months dont no exactly havent been keeping track of time untill i joind this site.:thumb:

Feb 22 4th day of flower i added to much vermiculite so feeding are going to less frequent but owell
DSCN3385.JPG

DSCN33652.JPG

slepping
DSCN3364.JPG

DSCN33612.JPG

pineapple express/ sorry didnt go get a charger for my other camra this is the best i can do for know.
DSCN33572.JPG

If you notice some burn on the plants the light was to close.
DSCN33721.JPG

DSCN33741.JPG

gb1 getting some nice stretch
DSCN33751.JPG

DSCN33761.JPG

gb3a+++ looking super healthy :circle-of-love:
DSCN33771.JPG

DSCN33781.JPG

mg1 if i ever do a 2l hempy grow this is going to be the one to use, if you dont top her she will become a single cola beast
DSCN33791.JPG

DSCN33811.JPG

mg4 going to have some nice size colas.

Feb 23 5th day of flower ladies are still sleeping i opened a few windows this morning and the rh went down to 40%. This is with lights off. If it gets in the mid 30s i might have to keep everything shut and pop the co2.

DSCN33982.JPG

where is a few picks of some og cuttings that have been vegging for about a week.
DSCN33931.JPG

Here is another og from seed
DSCN33971.JPG

Update on the Sage n Sour growing nice
DSCN33962.JPG

Here are a few god bud cuttings from there mom in flower.
DSCN3394.JPG

Hope you like:Namaste:
:allgood:

Feb 23 Update Temps at 72 RH dipped to 33% nice sunny day here in cali. For the People that have humidity problems being to low. Dont by a humidifier! What you should do is by a cheap fogger for 30 bux or so, get a small fan or what ever size desired. Place the fogger and fan on a timer. You can also add a small amount of nutes to the water for foliar feeding. Its a wrap.:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom