Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

Re: Big Jack's first grow ever! Flo-Og/FINI, Znet-9 LED, in dirt

My auto Fini has developed a kind of rotten/rancid smell. Is this normal? Fini is AK47 supposedly. It's my first grow so I'm not up on the various cannabis aromas.
I'm not familiar with that strain but I wouldn't worry about the smell

My auto Fini has developed a kind of rotten/rancid smell. Is this normal? Fini is AK47 supposedly. It's my first grow so I'm not up on the various cannabis aromas.

my white widow crosses smell this way.

What deficiency is this? It from the auto
mo.jpg

What deficiency is this? It from the auto
mo.jpg

This looks like a deficiency I had about 1 week into flower. I interpreted as Manganese lockout due to PH 6.6-7.0
20140524_000807-1.jpg

I gave her PH 6.2 water (1/2 normal amount because it wasn't watering day) and added micronutrients for bud building that I had been meaning to start but was having a hard time finding the store open (stoners!) They seemed to appear overnight, affected 3 or 4 leaves, and were neither better or worse after my low ph micronutrient treatment. :peace: two weeks with no more issues.

cal and/or mag issue.

I ordered some botanicare cal mag just in case. FF trio doesn't have cal supposedly and in these small pots it would make sense they used up any that was in the dirt. Plus I've been checking run off and it looked okay.

update time:
See any amber? We're at 8 and a half weeks
pol.jpg

big auto
asa2.jpg

smaller auto now almost same size
ert1.jpg

bad family shot
rt1.jpg

they look great! I would say another 2 weeks. my plants usually go 9-10 weeks from pistil.

I've seen nice looking autos this week, better than I expected to see.

Your autos look the happiest :)

I'd like to take credit but honestly it's probably just good genetics. Super Strains has been around since the 90s known as "Hy-Pro". They only make 6 strains and are the originators of Amnesia.

I flush at 8 weeks in bloom then I only give plain water from there on out. the sugar leaves will amber out before the calyxes.

Back
Top Bottom