Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

myco takes a few weeks to establish so best to start young
Hey slinks I'm potting up on Tuesday I've got some plant magic myko aswell so I'll mix the 2 together then it's just a sprinkle in the potting hole and on the sides is this correct thanks

I mixed mine with coco i was gonna use for potting and fed plain water a few days, within week i noticed small white fluffy clusters in the substrate, so myco was already mixed in and prewatered before transplanting and adding nutes to the coco... My myco says to mix with substrate and not mix with nutrients, but the way you are saying is how most would use it, cultivator recommends honey in water or mollases or carboload to get them kick started.

Sorry for lack of updates folks better late than never thought ay.
DAY 71 VEG girls have all been potted on to there final 25 litre root pouches so another 10 to 14 days to root out the pouches a bit then flip time can't wait :cheer::theband::yahoo:anyways here's a few pics of the room. Also the rootball on these was dense as fuck. I've also added another 1000w de light still need 1 more that will probably be a 600 though
:theband:

Thanks for looking bb78

NICEEEEEE. So how many watts u running in that room for flower 3600?
Yes slinks 3600w should be a bumper haul I won't be happy with less than 2 1/2 kilo should be a fun flower though may have to add an extra extraction for the heat it's all good atm but when summer kicks in might struggle. Let's hope it's like every other UK summer absolutely bollocks lol

Real nice haul, Im hoping you hit 3k with that set up, its about to get 30-40c plus outside here so no bitchin bout heat issues! If your running that much power and have budget, why dont you just get aircon for the room???

Come to think of it slinks that's a great idea atm the temps are sitting at 24 upto 27 at worst but I think the extra 600 may tip the scales so aircon maybe a necessaty real soon gonna have a look on eBay now for a second hand unit speak soon slinks thanks for stopping by pal

Ok folks update time I've created a mini amazonian rain forest it's absolutely rammed in the groom wall to literally. I'm gonna flip these girls on Friday also adding an air conditioning unit as it's getting up to 30 temps here's some stats
Ec 1.2
Consisting of superthrive, roots excelurator,coco grow and Gt silica
PH 5.8 to 6.0
Temps lights off 20 to 21
Lights on 26 to 30 not ideal but that will be sorted Tuesday
Girls are looking stacked an really healthy
Next update I'll take pictures of individual strain the big girl COLLOSSUS is huge she's the biggest dolato in the room but the rest aren't far behind. Anyways here's some pictures

Any feedback would be gladly welcomed good or bad thanks for looking hope you like :thumb::rollit::roorrip::passitleft:

Maybe a level to get that canopy perfect.. haha flat as fook in there. Good job, should be nice and even when those buds develop :)

:thumb:cheers slinks it's my style of growing I call it the scrogless scrog ie scrog minus the net minus the work weaving an tucking an all that caper.
Having said that it's still a fair bit of work when I have to stake them up an lollipop it's all worth it in the end though. If I'm honest this is looking like my piccaso probably my best grow to date let's hope for a smooth trouble free flower. Oh I bid on a air conditioning unit got a bargain £87 for a £355 unit second hand but in great condition picking it up Tuesday gonna need it weathers been lovely and with everything cranked up it a smidgen shy of 4000watts electric bill is gonna be crazy lol

100% the bnq mycorizhea can be used but great white mycorizhea is supposed to be the best type as most people on this forum will testify too.
I have worked in enough factories and packing places to know that most stuff (meaning anything from food to building materials) is the same stuff just with another label slapped on the front of it. Unless theres some extra special ingredients that makes it better then I cant see how it would be any different. Id take a look at the ingredients of both. At the end of the day, funghi is funghi lol. :peace:

Ok folks update time I've created a mini amazonian rain forest it's absolutely rammed in the groom wall to literally. I'm gonna flip these girls on Friday also adding an air conditioning unit as it's getting up to 30 temps here's some stats
Ec 1.2
Consisting of superthrive, roots excelurator,coco grow and Gt silica
PH 5.8 to 6.0
Temps lights off 20 to 21
Lights on 26 to 30 not ideal but that will be sorted Tuesday
Girls are looking stacked an really healthy
Next update I'll take pictures of individual strain the big girl COLLOSSUS is huge she's the biggest dolato in the room but the rest aren't far behind. Anyways here's some pictures

Any feedback would be gladly welcomed good or bad thanks for looking hope you like :thumb::rollit::roorrip::passitleft:
Bruv I hope you got the A-team coming in to help when it comes to harvest time lol. My guys coming out with boxes!

I worked in BNQ for about 2 weeks before they said the smell of cannabis was off putting for customers and let me go..
Worked out all good living on a tropical island and growing bud now haha Wish Id known about the myco would of taken loads ;)

I worked in BNQ for about 2 weeks before they said the smell of cannabis was off putting for customers and let me go..
Worked out all good living on a tropical island and growing bud now haha Wish Id known about the myco would of taken loads ;)
You know that. I was gonna grab some great white from my local hydro shop until I saw the price. Next run Im going straight to bnq.

Bruv I hope you got the A-team coming in to help when it comes to harvest time lol. My guys coming out with boxes!
Hahaha nice one bilbo lad hope so. I'd be happy with 2 1/2 box but 3 would be lovely and yeah man am in the north west and can't wait for Saturday when the reds get there sixth European cup I can't see any other result bar a liverpool win fuckin hope so laa nice one for calling in BB Im off to bed busy one tomorrow :thumb:

Regards bb78

Hahaha nice one bilbo lad hope so. I'd be happy with 2 1/2 box but 3 would be lovely and yeah man am in the north west and can't wait for Saturday when the reds get there sixth European cup I can't see any other result bar a liverpool win fuckin hope so laa nice one for calling in BB Im off to bed busy one tomorrow :thumb:

Regards bb78
Im a supporter through association. Im south east and a straight up hammers fan if I supported any1 else though my dad probably woulda died on the spot (he was one of the naughty lads on the terraces back in the day). But I dont really watch football lol. I like going to watch a match or ill watch on telly if its a big game for west ham or england. Other than that I cant be bothered lol. Id rather watch people punch the shit out of each other to be honest lol. Sweet arrr kid

Couple of snaps from today's major de leafing session I prefer the word lollipoped. I've only just finished it's took hours it'll be worth it in the end though. Here's a few shots from under the biatches skirts and a couple of the self topped/manifolded animal cookies.
And last but not least a few shots of dolato #2 aka COLLOSSUS

Isn't she a beautiful girl.

Animal cookies self topper
Now the rest which are all monsters aswell. think I'm gonna struggle for space come the stretch period

You could try the Screen Of Green ( SCROG) system. I have always wanted to try it, but never have.
Set it to about 8-12” away from top of soil ? Ask @Scrogdawg he da master when I have questions I will be heading his way lol

Back
Top Bottom