Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Looks good mate.

One thing I would say is it clean the bottoms up a lot more. It does make a big difference to final quality yields and also makes final trim less time consuming. But looking healthy mate.
Hi cult thanks for calling in fella.
Yes your right but I'm gonna wait until the stretch is done I'm a big fan of lollipopping and defoliating I've always done it usually at day 14 or 21 then a decent defol at day 43 to 51 I dread Having to stake these girls up individualy it's a ball ache lol but it works a treat I put 4 stakes around the edges then
Use that soft plant wire to make a sort of cage I'll post some pics when I do it but I think you get my drift

Regards bb

Highly reccomend giving it a go. This is how my scrog in the 2x2 is coming along. In hindsight i probably should have let them grow through more before I flipped so there would be more bud after I cleared everything below the screen but meh. Its my first grow snd first scrog so lesson learned
Set it to about 8-12” away from top of soil ? Ask @Scrogdawg he da master when I have questions I will be heading his way lol

I will be watchin from now! What can i search on eBay to buy that green garden wire? Looks sturdier than the garden wire i use. Always needed a better idea for LST in fabric pots without a scrog net as it would make it a nightmare getting in and out of my space.
Hey cus if your in the UK they sell it in B and M you could try ebay I'd search for soft coated plant tie or wire hope this helps

Regards bb

Here's a few pics just to keep things interesting of a sour kush I done couple a years ago she was a lovely pheno 2nd in plant of the month grown in coco 6 week veg 8 week flower 4 under a 600w any questions please feel free to ask

Hope you like
Many thanks big
Looking deliciously tasty !

Hey cus if your in the UK they sell it in B and M you could try ebay I'd search for soft coated plant tie or wire hope this helps

Regards bb

Yeh im in UK and theres a BandM local so i will spin by. Cheers mate, saved me a lot of slavver making a scrog net

Hi cult thanks for calling in fella.
Yes your right but I'm gonna wait until the stretch is done I'm a big fan of lollipopping and defoliating I've always done it usually at day 14 or 21 then a decent defol at day 43 to 51 I dread Having to stake these girls up individualy it's a ball ache lol but it works a treat I put 4 stakes around the edges then
Use that soft plant wire to make a sort of cage I'll post some pics when I do it but I think you get my drift

Regards bb

Yeah thats pretty much how i do it. sometimes few more stakes but i grow 6' plants. no need to use a scrog net to get scrog results, its all about just bending and opening up the canopy and by doing it that way it doesnt shock or stall the plants vegative growth.

Yeah thats pretty much how i do it. sometimes few more stakes but i grow 6' plants. no need to use a scrog net to get scrog results, its all about just bending and opening up the canopy and by doing it that way it doesnt shock or stall the plants vegative growth.

Whats up Cult ? Quick question ? How many times do you defoliate ? Before flip to 12-12 and then ? How many more times and at which days please ? You know I like messing with my plants lol

Back
Top Bottom