Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Once during veg and once during flower. Depend on strain too but generally around 21 days after 12/12.
Ok thanx chief ! But bending is ok whenever I want right ? I mean to get light penetration or should I just bend when defoliating those 2 times ? I'm worried also about giving 2 liters of water to the girls ? Do you think I could do it now ? I am in day 4 of flower and tent is quite full. I am currently giving them 1 liter a day and once I move the pot after having watered I see the floor is moist. Never have any run off though following your advice : )

If you can lift the pots somehow, put a round saucer upside down so even if there is runoff they don't get soaked in it, it would be perfect.
First grow I handwatered without runoff, my second grow i am on currently i'm on drippers so there is a bit of runoff each feeding but im feeding them really high ppm (no burns so far). Will let you guys know what are the differences when i'm done.

I just flipped on Monday aswell

Makes writing a bit easier as i write as i speak sometimes and forget its mainly folk from the US haha
Yer same lol. I always write stuff then 5 minutes later im like hmmm. They aint gonna understand that. Or ill right something joking about thinking its really funny and then swiftly realise its not funny if they dont get my sense of humour

Ok thanx chief ! But bending is ok whenever I want right ? I mean to get light penetration or should I just bend when defoliating those 2 times ? I'm worried also about giving 2 liters of water to the girls ? Do you think I could do it now ? I am in day 4 of flower and tent is quite full. I am currently giving them 1 liter a day and once I move the pot after having watered I see the floor is moist. Never have any run off though following your advice : )
Hi CD have you got adjustable ties on them if so when one branch tries to lead you just adjust it down so its level with the canopy and carry on doing that until the stretch is done then you'll have a lovely flat canopy with all colas getting an even amount of light. Also you should be giving them at least two litres each plant and aim for a small run off nothing major but run off in coco is important to flush the stale nutes and salts out and that then replenishs the oxygen in rhizo sphere.
Hope this helps bud

Yeah thats pretty much how i do it. sometimes few more stakes but i grow 6' plants. no need to use a scrog net to get scrog results, its all about just bending and opening up the canopy and by doing it that way it doesnt shock or stall the plants vegative growth.
Yes that's bang on cult we've got very similar styles and another reason for the 21 day clean up is to give some of the lowers a chance to hit the canopy anything that doesn't make it after 21 days gets the chop. Jesus these biatches I've grew this time are like fuckin oak trees there so bushy and wide an stocky it's gonna kill me taking some of it off but it's gotta be done for the end product think I've got some right good keeper's there though cult it's gonna be hard to choose so I might just take 3 clones off each then once I've dried and weighed I'll no what I've got an cull the stretchy non stacked less stinkier airy bud girls if thats making sense

Day 5 12/12 stats all the same as last time I'm gonna start them on Buddhas tree flower burst on Monday when I pick it up along side my 1 part base nute ionic coco grow until the stretch is done.
probably 10 more days of stretch as a rough estimate
I've got some nice shots of the root action I'm amazed how quick they rooted the 25 litre root pouches out I think that's 6 gallons there abouts.
I went from 6 litre pouches Straight to 25s an i only gave them 2 weeks to root out before 12/12 there quite spectacular

These are in the flood and drain trays that's probably why there not air pruning there's not much light getting down there due to the thick canopy ,it's ridiculously overgrown come next week I'll have sacks full of giant fan leaves and lower branching that hasn't made the canopy.The other half of the room is hand fed twice a day atm DTW sick of sponging run offs away .and having to pull half of the plants out to feed the back ones and top the res's up it'll all be worth the graft in the end so not complaining :thumb:
I know I've documented this next plant before but she deserves a mention she done this on her own Animalcookies self topped and she smells devine even now
Sorry for some of the next pics there pretty crap due to hps glare/lines couldn't find the sunglasses I'll get better pics later at light out .
More stem shots because there massive an i like showing them off why not

Tried to get some snaps of dolato #4 but the pics don't do her justice she's around 60 to 70 cm wide and around same in height she's needs a good stripping she'll love me for it :circle-of-love::thumb:

That's all for now folks please feel free to chime in on any issues you feel the need for :passitleft:

Much love bb78

The fabric pots really are great. Even better if you can sit them on top of some clay pebbles. It gives aeration around the whole pot so no sweaty roots. Get roots as thick as shoe laces coming through the pots. Especially so when used with great white mycorrhizae. I personally think starting flower burst and bloom nutes 5-7 days before flip makes a big diff to flower initiation and takes a few days off the grow. If you add calmag with the bloom there's enough nitrogen there to give strong transitional growth but you are also loading up on pk too. This matters because instead of trying to play catch up with pk when plants need it, it's already preloaded in the media. Nothing wrong with the way you do it but I think you would see a diff if you tried that next time maybe.

I'd have to agree cult I was thinking that but only just got the funds together for the flower burst I'm only 5 days into 12/12 an I've never used this product before and to be honest haven't bought it yet .would you recommend something else I was also looking at plant magic ignition have you used that and is there much difference between that and the flower burst :thumb:

Regards bb

The fabric pots really are great. Even better if you can sit them on top of some clay pebbles. It gives aeration around the whole pot so no sweaty roots. Get roots as thick as shoe laces coming through the pots. Especially so when used with great white mycorrhizae. I personally think starting flower burst and bloom nutes 5-7 days before flip makes a big diff to flower initiation and takes a few days off the grow. If you add calmag with the bloom there's enough nitrogen there to give strong transitional growth but you are also loading up on pk too. This matters because instead of trying to play catch up with pk when plants need it, it's already preloaded in the media. Nothing wrong with the way you do it but I think you would see a diff if you tried that next time maybe.
What's your views on bloombastic it's quite pricey and there's hit an miss reviews on it have you tried it, is it an all in one as in boost and pk like supposedly dutch pro explode is .
Personally I like Buddhas tree pk 9/18 but I'm open to trying new products just to see for myself if they make much a difference to cheaper similar pk's or boosts

Day 5 12/12 stats all the same as last time I'm gonna start them on Buddhas tree flower burst on Monday when I pick it up along side my 1 part base nute ionic coco grow until the stretch is done.
probably 10 more days of stretch as a rough estimate
I've got some nice shots of the root action I'm amazed how quick they rooted the 25 litre root pouches out I think that's 6 gallons there abouts.
I went from 6 litre pouches Straight to 25s an i only gave them 2 weeks to root out before 12/12 there quite spectacular

These are in the flood and drain trays that's probably why there not air pruning there's not much light getting down there due to the thick canopy ,it's ridiculously overgrown come next week I'll have sacks full of giant fan leaves and lower branching that hasn't made the canopy.The other half of the room is hand fed twice a day atm DTW sick of sponging run offs away .and having to pull half of the plants out to feed the back ones and top the res's up it'll all be worth the graft in the end so not complaining :thumb:
I know I've documented this next plant before but she deserves a mention she done this on her own Animalcookies self topped and she smells devine even now
Sorry for some of the next pics there pretty crap due to hps glare/lines couldn't find the sunglasses I'll get better pics later at light out .
More stem shots because there massive an i like showing them off why not

Tried to get some snaps of dolato #4 but the pics don't do her justice she's around 60 to 70 cm wide and around same in height she's needs a good stripping she'll love me for it :circle-of-love::thumb:

That's all for now folks please feel free to chime in on any issues you feel the need for :passitleft:

Much love bb78
They are looking nuts @Bigbud78 sucks about all the moving about you gotta do though. Maybe next time leave yourself enough space around the outside to walk around em, u got the room in there. Or just say fuck it and make a auto drip system rather than those flood and drain systems ? Smart pots are fooking banging.. when they air prune lol

I'd have to agree cult I was thinking that but only just got the funds together for the flower burst I'm only 5 days into 12/12 an I've never used this product before and to be honest haven't bought it yet .would you recommend something else I was also looking at plant magic ignition have you used that and is there much difference between that and the flower burst :thumb:

Regards bb
Lol pretty much same for me. Mama is in week5 flower and Ive just got the pk booster but my other girls have just been flipped and had a water so they getting fed next. So @Cultivator how much pk boost you think would be good to start? A half dosage?

Cheers bilbo :thumb:the drip system is a great idea with them auto rhizo drain jobbys that takes the run off to a separate butt I may invest .an change the flood and drain from pouches to net pots and fill the tray with hydroton/clay pebbles and just let the roots fill the tray I'd be worried about the roots blocking the drain outlet though .
An yeah your only right about the space issue but I went for maximum canopy in hindsight I would of set the room out differently all in all though it's not too bad I'm not shy of a bit of work and it's working for now lol

Cheers bilbo :thumb:the drip system is a great idea with them auto rhizo drain jobbys that takes the run off to a separate butt I may invest .an change the flood and drain from pouches to net pots and fill the tray with hydroton/clay pebbles and just let the roots fill the tray I'd be worried about the roots blocking the drain outlet though .
An yeah your only right about the space issue but I went for maximum canopy in hindsight I would of set the room out differently all in all though it's not too bad I'm not shy of a bit of work and it's working for now lol
Yer thats it bro im the same really but you're just on a BIGGER scale lol. All about canopy coverage. My grow got compromised at one point so i ended up with one girl like wk4 veg and only had enough pots n soil for 3 more plants at the time. If it werent for that id have 4 girls filling out my 4x4 like a fricking jungle.
I dont know much about all that dwc stuff just what ive read and setups ive researched. The drip system just popped in my head as a good idea for what you want with the air pruning pots

Yer thats it bro im the same really but you're just on a BIGGER scale lol. All about canopy coverage. My grow got compromised at one point so i ended up with one girl like wk4 veg and only had enough pots n soil for 3 more plants at the time. If it werent for that id have 4 girls filling out my 4x4 like a fricking jungle.
I dont know much about all that dwc stuff just what ive read and setups ive researched. The drip system just popped in my head as a good idea for what you want with the air pruning pots
That's a bummer BB but once compromised safety first you gotta do what needs to be done my mate .
In yesterday's liverpool echo an it's a depressing arl rag I must say , there was 2 grows one in kirkdale and one in wallasey crazy both busted due to fires the 1st one in kirkdale was a 200 planter looked like no one was living there the neighbours said all be it its a rough arse part of the city the killer though is whatever mug was looking after it had to jump out of the top window landed smashed himself to bits and he's critical now in hospital broke legs and severe smoke inhalation.
He must of fell asleep the mad man probably a smack Ed I shouldn't judge like but who falls asleep in massive sog with rigged electric and whatever else lol
The second one was a similar dance only no one there and Only four rooms and a hundred plants lol wtf I bet there only pulling what we'd get off a quater of them plants .
Have a look online they have an online liverpool echo just Google it it'll come up crazy just no thought or love put into them type of grows totally dangerous

That's a bummer BB but once compromised safety first you gotta do what needs to be done my mate .
In yesterday's liverpool echo an it's a depressing arl rag I must say , there was 2 grows one in kirkdale and one in wallasey crazy both busted due to fires the 1st one in kirkdale was a 200 planter looked like no one was living there the neighbours said all be it its a rough arse part of the city the killer though is whatever mug was looking after it had to jump out of the top window landed smashed himself to bits and he's critical now in hospital broke legs and severe smoke inhalation.
He must of fell asleep the mad man probably a smack Ed I shouldn't judge like but who falls asleep in massive sog with rigged electric and whatever else lol
The second one was a similar dance only no one there and Only four rooms and a hundred plants lol wtf I bet there only pulling what we'd get off a quater of them plants .
Have a look online they have an online liverpool echo just Google it it'll come up crazy just no thought or love put into them type of grows totally dangerous
Mate I know exactly the kinda guys you're talking about. Rent it, strip it, rig it, leave it, pay frank down the road pennys a day to watch it so he aint gotta suck **** for a couple months to hit the pipe. Like you said shouldn't judge but Im actually slating the guy who put the wheels in motion not the poor sod being taken advantage of.

Great mornin to ya 78....hope u are well this morning. Your gonna have buds galore there bud!
Great cultivating sir. Enjoy the day and weekend would ya...cheers.:passitleft:
Thanks for the vote off confidence duggs.
And same to you my friend hope the weekends treating you well and you and yours are healthy and thriving, I'll have a little pop in later to see what's going on oh and by the way I got my bcp's can't wait to get cracking with them hope I get them beautiful purple phenos you got , fingers crossed ay
Thanks for stopping by dugg speak soon pal :thumb:

Mate I know exactly the kinda guys you're talking about. Rent it, strip it, rig it, leave it, pay frank down the road pennys a day to watch it so he aint gotta suck **** for a couple months to hit the pipe. Like you said shouldn't judge but Im actually slating the guy who put the wheels in motion not the poor sod being taken advantage of.
Couldn't of put it better myself bb sad really :confused::confused:

After reading all that i prob shouldnt be around here haha.

Anyway. Id just use the buddhas tree additives and ionic bloom. Ive used everything you can think of and they are the bollocks. Best additives ive used. Uf your budget is tight id say def get great white mycorrhizae, flower burst and pk. If budget allows also use metaboost. then use roots excellurator and voodoo juice if budget allows. that will give you a great grow and mega strong healthy plants.

At week 5 id be using full strength PK, but maybe try it on 3/4 strength first to see if plant can take it. I use buddhas tree pk at 0.25ml/litre weeks 3/4 then goes up to full strength, but i have a fasting period around half way between5.5/6 weeks depending on strain and set up for 5-7 days then hit them hard with nutes.

Back
Top Bottom