Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

After reading all that i prob shouldnt be around here haha.

Anyway. Id just use the buddhas tree additives and ionic bloom. Ive used everything you can think of and they are the bollocks. Best additives ive used. Uf your budget is tight id say def get great white mycorrhizae, flower burst and pk. If budget allows also use metaboost. then use roots excellurator and voodoo juice if budget allows. that will give you a great grow and mega strong healthy plants.

At week 5 id be using full strength PK, but maybe try it on 3/4 strength first to see if plant can take it. I use buddhas tree pk at 0.25ml/litre weeks 3/4 then goes up to full strength, but i have a fasting period around half way between5.5/6 weeks depending on strain and set up for 5-7 days then hit them hard with nutes.
Lol dw @Cultivator they grow for profit.. we grow for love :D

DAY 8 flower
I've started flower burst at 0.25ml to 1 litre and switched to ionic bloom
Bumped the EC up to 1.5 girls are in top gear and thriving with minimal stretch apart from a couple of phenos that are a wee stretchy .
negative diff working a treat here's a few snaps from tonight

Hope everyones having a lovely evening and as stoned as I am :rollit::passitleft:
Much love bb78

Canopies nice and flat considering its a multi strain grow from seed 17 girls in total and all enjoying the same ec no finicky fussy lady's in the groom .
Dolatos are stealing the show dankalatos arent far behind and the fruit sherbert smells like it's name and the animal cookies is also looking the business all in all I'm more than happy with how it's shaping up can't wait to be in full bloom and hoping for some killer purple phenos
Dolato and dankalato are supposedly kicking out a lot of purps we'll soon see

Regards bigbud

Forgot to add had a rough count up of bud sites and roughly each plant has 25 to 35 tops so the full canopy has probably 400 to 500 budsites it's gonna be a sight for sore eyes when in full flower should pull a decent number with a trouble free flower :thumb::thumb:

Dolato is fire for real.
Hey PW I've been having a little look on insta at the dolato threads and all I've seen is exactly what you've just said rarely is there any bad phenos and lots of purple and some nearly black phenos it's a bit varied but I don't mind that wether it's leaning towards the Gelato #41 or dosidos or the perfect blend ie DOLATO
Getting excited to see what comes out
Thanks for popping in penn

Kind regards bigbud

I have Gelato 33 S1 from Seed Junky, I’ll run a bunch this fall looking for a mom
Oh yeah the 33 looks a belter PW the dankalato I'm running by dank genetics is half gelato #33 x sunset sherbert on paper it should be fire but can't find no pics or diarys on them

78,...well now, just kick ass 78! :passitleft:
Hopefully canopy will cooperate with ya. Gotta feelin , your gonna need a little luck with that bud....you prolly did your homework , so ...I'l say this...my Purple Envy has taken over my gr. The two BCP's are doing well in the back but i've got this friggen thing goin wild. The lil Star Pupil is doing much better , with her own space but the PE grew much faster than anything , and now that bloom has begun, she has continued to seek out more space. Anyhow, i'm "drifting"...lol.
Just wanted to comment on your nice set up. Cheers eh!

78,...well now, just kick ass 78! :passitleft:
Hopefully canopy will cooperate with ya. Gotta feelin , your gonna need a little luck with that bud....you prolly did your homework , so ...I'l say this...my Purple Envy has taken over my gr. The two BCP's are doing well in the back but i've got this friggen thing goin wild. The lil Star Pupil is doing much better , with her own space but the PE grew much faster than anything , and now that bloom has begun, she has continued to seek out more space. Anyhow, i'm "drifting"...lol.
Just wanted to comment on your nice set up. Cheers eh!
Thanks Duggan these girls are behaving themselves atm probably due to how strict have been with the on off temps/ there's only been a couple of degree's difference between lights on and lights off which makes all the difference.
I know a seasoned pro like ya self knows this anyway but I've ruined a few good looking crops during the stretch by having big temp spikes during the 1st couple of weeks of 12/12 but that's how we learn by are mistakes. The minute you think you know it all is when you fail I still read every night for hours and hours on all aspects of this addictive beautiful hobby of ares I'm like a sponge I learn something new every night and will continue to do so until I'm old and grey lol which I already am hahaha I'm 40 on July 4th and I'm thinking maybe a nice bus man's holiday to the states or Canada if I do I'll get in touch for a beer and a joint or 2 lol preferably non exploding Stella artois hahaha I heard about the recall :thumb::passitleft::passitleft:anyways bed time for me goodnight my friend speak soon

REGARDS bb78

Here's a few pictures from my last escapade when I was journaling on thc talk before they banned me for showing one more plant than there 10 plant limit which is now this journal.
Best thing that could of happened because Im feeling right at home here it was a bit clicky over there I'm not saying it was all bad but hey ho it ,is what it ,is
Anyway this grow was 9 holy grail from seed by dna genetics 7 weeks veg 9 week flower 2 x 1000w lights in a 4 x 8 cheapo tent .
This grow is a massive upgrade from that and my 1st time grow without a tent .
Pics as Promised

If memory serves me right these never filled out properly imo but the buds were little solid hard nugs .
Think I ended up with 47oz which wasn't a complete failure but I was expecting more something somewhere went wrong can't quite put my finger on the mistake/ low yield

Day 9 bloom 1st sign of pistils today.
Girls are crowning up nicely.
water change in the ebb and flood res's
Ionic coco bloom and Buddhas tree flower burst
Ec 1.6 it will not go higher than this throughout the grow.
I'll get some decent close ups of the budsites crowning up tomorrow in the meantime here's a few random shots

Thanks for looking folks :thumb::passitleft:

Subbed up. I'm on a 3600w grow just like you, 16 plants, 240x240, 6x600w.
Would love to see if the 600's outpeform the 1000's. The thing is I don't think there will be a fair comparison cause I'm using CO2..

I'm on my third grow in general and second coco grow. Sorry for the yellow photos. Thats 7 days from flip. Canopy is not level as yours, but I hope I can do it better next time. Still doing some weaving and tucking. Net is 80 cm away from ground. Around ~60ish from pots.

Hope you dont mind the photos, all I seek is if I can compare/improve in any ways I can.

full

Wow the comparisons are uncanny nice job mj.
I'm using virtually the same amount of space but I have one plant more be great to see the difference.
What strains are you running and is it seed or clone I'll check out your diary mj If you don't mind.
I'm a day ahead in bloom how's the stretch been up to now?

Regards bigbud

I dont run a diary just cause I'm too lazy about it.
The strain is Critical + 2.0 from Dinafem, they usually end up quite tall but this time I topped and quadlined them so we shall see how they do. They were just below the net when I flipped them so I expect the stretch just to begin actually. Its really strange cause they say it is 70% indica and they are wtf tall plants. I run them exactly 60 days from flip with like ~40ish amber trichomes. Really couchlocky and yield rewarding strain.

I dont run a diary just cause I'm too lazy about it.
The strain is Critical + 2.0 from Dinafem, they usually end up quite tall but this time I topped and quadlined them so we shall see how they do. They were just below the net when I flipped them so I expect the stretch just to begin actually. Its really strange cause they say it is 70% indica and they are wtf tall plants. I run them exactly 60 days from flip with like ~40ish amber trichomes. Really couchlocky and yield rewarding strain.
Nice mj:thumb:keep me posted pal sounds nice do i recall critical being a monster yielder

Regards bigbud

Back
Top Bottom