Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Looking good mate, how has the heat been where you are? been red hot where i am, cant cool me room down where the tent is in for the love of money!
It's pretty warm by mine but I'm managing to keep them at the highest I would want it to get really HTH 27 To 28 I think I'd struggle on really hot day so I'd have to turn the ballasts down to 600

Regards bb78

Day 12 of 12/12 I've reconfigured the room so I can get to everything without the ballache of moving everything out ..
So I've got 3 lights in a row and one in the left hand corner .
It's much better for me now.
also I've lollipopped and stripped the girls they were in desperate need of it I know it's a bit earlier than I would normally do it but they haven't skipped a beat I ended up with a bin bag full of leaf and branches. Girls have started to flower nicely pistils are clearly visible and everything looks to be on track
Pictures

Cool, keeping it simple
The simpler the better as the sky's the limit when it comes to the amount of daft snake oil supplements that probably don't do a tap but complicate things:thumb:

I’m giving Foliage Pro a try, it’s a 1 bottle fertilizer
Nice like the ionic then,who's it made by Penn and is there a grow and bloom or is it like the canna one bottle for both grow and bloom ,Which I find way to strong for flower in the way of nitrogen whenever I've used it i always struggle to get that nice full cycle autumn fade

It’s made by Dyna-Gro. They have a bloom formula but is not normal used with the Foliage Pro. I have silica in the form of potassium silicate so will up that a bit in flower. It should have everything needed so I’ll watch it closely.

Evenin 78 , PW , and friends. Like your pruning job ,...exactly as i do , but yours shows it better with multiple plants. Very good set of pics showing , just how far to trim up from soil. IMO, you have it perfect , for , production , airflow , and plant health. great job 78. Those look pretty beefy,..you think those pots hold enough soil for a strong finish. What are they 5's. ...7's. ?
Oh ya , just for kicks,..our 'Doc Bud' has a product called 'Snake Oil'...woot.:high-five:

:thanks:
Evenin 78 , PW , and friends. Like your pruning job ,...exactly as i do , but yours shows it better with multiple plants. Very good set of pics showing , just how far to trim up from soil. IMO, you have it perfect , for , production , airflow , and plant health. great job 78. Those look pretty beefy,..you think those pots hold enough soil for a strong finish. What are they 5's. ...7's. ?
Oh ya , just for kicks,..our 'Doc Bud' has a product called 'Snake Oil'...woot.:high-five:
Why thank you very kindly squire:thanks::theband:
The pots are 6 gallon which is 25 litres there abouts here in UK.
Doc buds snake oil is that part of the kit or a separate supplement, either way it must serve a purpose because everyone using the kit has healthy thriving plants so must be good .

There's a lot of pointless products out there that promise the world and deliver nothing there the real snake oil lol ;)
:420:
BB over and out

Evening 420 these girls are budding up nicely it'll be 2 weeks into flower tomorrow but I usually count from 1st signs of pistils or pom poms if you like .
Which was about 4 days ago I think it's a common mistake that a lot of people make counting flower from 1st day of flip on a breeders recommended flower time,
Let's say for instance it's 8 weeks on the breeder's write up an you count flower from 1st day of flip an you chop at the 8th
Week without checking trich's with a loupe, almost certainly you've lost big weight and terps and potency, just my little tip for the day for anyone making that school boy error .
Couple of snaps chaps

Some of the plants are beautifully stacked others not, the ones that aren't tend to be the big monsters with well over 30 tops so should make up for the slightly stretched nodes with sheer volume of sites think I may have went over the top on the topping with them girls and there a good bit lankier/taller than the stackers .
The dankalato are now looking as good as the dolato, if anyone's interested the lineage of the dankalato is gelato#33 x sunset sherbert.
The best smelling girl in the room atm is the fruit sherbet she's fruit loops x sunset sherbert I'm getting an earthy og smell from her with a sweetness it's an amazing aroma

Regards bb78

High '78!
:passitleft:
Yard looking top notch.
Big props for your trimming.

High '78!
:passitleft:
Yard looking top notch.
Big props for your trimming.
Thanks stage there really coming on now
I think the stretch is nearly over they seem to have slowed in height I reckon in a couple weeks should have a decent canopy full of buds :ganjamon:
Thanks for calling in stage its appreciated

Regards bb78

Back
Top Bottom