Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Figured it out thanks for the help lads.
I had to do it through YouTube :thumb:
Just a quick walk through of the groom ignore the hps lines half the room is mh I'm expecting my new bulbs de hps bulbs tomorrow

Grow fairly level looks great
Yeah pw a few got away from me a little bit, I potted about 5 of them up a couple of weeks before the rest as I didn't have the cash to do it all at once so them 5 are massive, there all big but them 5 are like oak trees lol stretch is done now though so all in all I'm quite happy

I’m hoping my autos do some stretching soon, they look like a head of cabbage right now.
I had some black domina that were like cabbages a couple of years back they turned out nice though, they were photoperiod though ,never tried my hand at autos maybe one day I'll be tempted

It was Pakistan Chitral Kush x Erdpurt it started out gassy but after a long cure it tastes like cherry cough drops.
Mmmm sounds lovely pw :thumb:
Just found an old vid from nearly 3 years ago it was sour Kush from reserva privada aka headband don't laugh at the accent lol

Are you stateside then Pennywise or UK
I don't know why I thought you were from Northern Ireland lol
The sour Kush is a lovely smoke I got a beautiful sour pheno but the og pheno was more stoney and a nice mix of the 2

I’m in the States yes, Joe’s come out on the Kush side.
What time across the pond were your at then pw.
I'm thinking of a little visit for my 40th birthday it's on July 4th party time ,couple of weeks a bit of a road trip Cali,Vegas, colarado any other states you recommend to visit

Back
Top Bottom