Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

More microbes needed ?

Ph rises hmm.
Ph is spot on Joe it's an ec/ppm build up down to the ebb and flood method being a bottom feeder and getting no run offs I'm onto it now thanks for the reply though pal :thumb:

Regards bb78

I’ll say 1 1/4 pound
I would be one happy man if it gets any were near that I'll take a punt at 11 oz
What you reckon throw her in pom comp end of July when she's fully bud'd up she might have a chance she's going to be a sight in a few weeks theres also about 5 others of a similar size
Hope colossus purples she's a sunset sherbert x gelato #33 cross so she might purple up i hope so love a nice purple bud
Regards bb

Ph is spot on Joe it's an ec/ppm build up down to the ebb and flood method being a bottom feeder and getting no run offs I'm onto it now thanks for the reply though pal :thumb:

Regards bb78
Cool glad you got it sorted bro

Drumroll please I give to you as promised COLOSSUS aka dankalato #5 it was a struggle to pull her out to the bathroom as she's that big and she's stacked
Any guess's at the final weight are welcomed I'm not bragging but she really is one huge healthy lady I'm in love with her anyway hope you fine folk of 420 enjoy her as she was murder to get out the groom and into the bathroom just about did it without damaging her
She nearly fills the bathroom must be nearly 1.2 metres wide and a metre tall
Here she is

Kind regards bb78

High '78
:passitleft:
That runway fashion show is surperb.
She's got legs. Love the upskirt shots.
:bravo:

High '78
:passitleft:
That runway fashion show is surperb.
She's got legs. Love the upskirt shots.
:bravo:
Nice one stage Im quite partial to a decent under the skirt shot lol
Things are about to get interesting
I know there's no chance of gram per watt but Id class anything under 3kg a failure

We will soon see

Much love bb

Nice one stage Im quite partial to a decent under the skirt shot lol
Things are about to get interesting
I know there's no chance of gram per watt but Id class anything under 3kg a failure

We will soon see

Much love bb
Quality then quantity any day for me man ✊

I’m 5 hours behind you, Sounds like the Hippy trail! Lol
What time across the pond were your at then pw.
I'm thinking of a little visit for my 40th birthday it's on July 4th party time ,couple of weeks a bit of a road trip Cali,Vegas, colarado any other states you recommend to visit
Id love to do that sounds like a bit of alien spotting could be done on that route aswell lol. Id Wanna throw new york in there aswell though for the music and art and ish. Bit of shopping aswell... imagine the high tops you could find (sorry I love a good pair of creps)

Evening gang I've just made a new alias up to get back on thc talk so I can steal some of my old pics back from journals when I 1st started out growing this amazing plant we all cherish and love .
1st pics are from my 1st seed run and pheno hunt the title was MY SOUR KUSH JOURNEY it was 1st time taking clones/cuttings from the best phenos I leaned a lot from that run. But 3 years later I'm still as infatuated as from day 1 I'm up all night reading journals
Quality then quantity any day for me man ✊
That's goes without saying joe I'm a true believer in low Ec and a perfect environment also good lighting with all 3 dialled in your giving your self a great chance of top shelf grade A bud
I agree if prefer quality over quantity all day Long
I've now learned by making mistakes over the past 4 to 5 years and realised that the minute you think you know it all is the second you fail
I don't profess to be a master cultivator I'm just in love with every aspect of this amazing plant we all love, growing it smoking cooking with it you's get the drift

Couple of pics from an old blue dream grow and sour Kush

Couple of pics from an old blue dream grow and sour Kush

Lmao a couple pics he says lol

Still can look at that all day :passitleft:

You learned lollipopping early.
I did pw I read a lot of diaries and soaked up a fair bit of knowledge before my 1st attempt ,if I'm honest I've never grew a plant the way nature intended straight up Christmas tree style.
My 1st grow was an exodus cheese grow the real deal cheese though, clone only
And I implemented all what I'd learned on the poor cheese girls lol Lst , defol, supercrop and the scariest for me at that time was the lollipopping because after it they looked so bare naked i thought have I made a mistake here, but as they do they bounced back quick and produced the goods I might be able to find a couple of pics from that grow

Here's a few pics the diary was called ,8 cheese girls ,lst,supercropped
My first ever grow in my friends flat he was kind enough to let me use a room
It was a high rise building we used to call it green towers as everyone was growing in there lol Cheese is a monster yielder an takes all conditions I had my 1st 7 oz plant from this attempt the bud wasnt an A, but it wernt to bad for a 1st try

The 1st 2 pics are of the 7oz girl she did get a 6 week veg though

I think I was quite lucky I found my style of growing 1st time and nothing has really changed since Apart from a few tweaks here and there like feeding low EC and a few timing changes as when to strip them and what not you know just getting things dialled in properly

Regards bb78

Back
Top Bottom