Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Hey don thanks pal :thumb:that tent is only a 4 x 8 or 1.2 m x 2.4m quite cheap from the local grow shop.......:passitleft:
Ya it’s not the cost of the tent it’s finding a place to put it where no one is going to see it. I live in an apartment and I have 2 tents in my closet. Maybe one day I’ll get a house or grow some balls to put it in my room.

Day 21 12/12
Day 12 true flower / when flowers were visible
Ec down to 1.4
All other stats the same as last update
OK folks it's another video update the frost is already visible and flowers are coming on strong .
Tomorrow I'll de leaf and and lollipop a bit more
And stake the girls up , busy day tomorrow I'm gonna take 2 cuttings from each plant so when there chopped and dried I'll have the best phenos/ genetics then I'll do another run with cream of the crop

Cheers pw :thumb:I think I'm gonna have a problem choosing what to keep and what to cull cuz atm there all looking like keepers the genetics from in-house and dank genetics are living up to the price well the dankalato by dank genetics were cheap in comparison to the in-house genetics which were £170 for 10 fems dolato s1's but atm worth every penny they've been a joy to grow

I have Platinum Garlic buy InHouse, top shelf genetics for sure.
Yeah pw I'll second that I've seen a lot of good looking bud on instagram from IHG
There slurricane looks amazing frost on frost and the platinum garlic you've got
Theres actually quite a few strains from them i wanna run.
I've got some bcp what Duggan grew and they looked super smashing great and purpled up for him as well :thumb:

I wanted at least one Platinum cross in my stash, now I have my eyes on a Triangle Kush cross.
Oh yeah ive seen a triangle kush x wedding cake cross but no we're in UK got it and all the American seedbanks sold out .
I fancy a little go at tropicana cookies she looks a decent strain

Cheers pw :thumb:I think I'm gonna have a problem choosing what to keep and what to cull cuz atm there all looking like keepers the genetics from in-house and dank genetics are living up to the price well the dankalato by dank genetics were cheap in comparison to the in-house genetics which were £170 for 10 fems dolato s1's but atm worth every penny they've been a joy to grow

I've been looking into growing some in house genetics or BOG genetics . I really want something chem , I love chem. Maybe I'll do both .
Anyways, your plants are looking great ....keep up the good work. You and I will be harvesting around the same time in August.

Hey I was also thinking of buying the EZ trim wander on Amazon . I'm dreading the fact I will be trimming 27 girls by myself with scissors so I think this trimmer might be the ticket . Might be good for you .

Look at Top Dawg Genetics for a good Chem as well @bigbudzzz420. I have a an EZ trimmer and it works well for the lower buds but I still hand trim the really nice top buds.

Look at Top Dawg Genetics for a good Chem as well @bigbudzzz420. I have a an EZ trimmer and it works well for the lower buds but I still hand trim the really nice top buds.

Funny you say that , I was literally looking at top dawg . That will be my plan for the end of July .

I would definitely hand trim the tops and then use the ez trim wander for anything underneath. So how much time does it save you pw? How long does it take for example , to trim 8 plants with ez wander vs hand trim . It's a steep price tag so I want to ask about feedback from someone who isn't sponsored by them .

Good evening 420 update time
4 weeks 2 days from flip 12/12
So there 3 weeks into true flower
Sorry for the crap pictures my phone broke
So using my lads iPhone camera is shite
It been 30 degrees all week here in north west uk
Freakishly hot for this country so had to turn a couple of ballasts down to 600w
Just as well I invested in an air conditioning unit I’ve got the temps down to 27/28 I know it’s not ideal but hey ho best I can get it
Ec 1.5
I’ve been introduced buddhas tree pk 9/18
With my base nutes
Girls are starting to frost up nicely
Any questions or criticisms or advice warmly welcomed .
Pictures

Many thanks bb78

Back
Top Bottom