Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Crazy price for regular seeds
Zkittlez x Long Valley Reserve F1
anyone know why there so expensive

£999.99 that's about $1300 in US dollars
Regards bb78

That's madness duggs isn't it ,I'd want a guaranteed heavy yielding super strain and they may turn out male lol wtf is an understatement imagine paying that and getting all males ,it doesn't even state how many beans you get

Ya....way too much coin...no matter how good they are!!
Agree careful some people rip off scams carefulgood asking here

Their clearly trying to be the champagne of cannabis... but they cant be much different to any other super special pheno in the hands of a good grower.

Day 17 12/12
Day 8 true flower
Girls are starting to get greasy and stinking ,there coming on fast I see a difference every day .
Ec 1.5
Ph 5.8 to 6.1
Temps 25 on 21 off stretch is well and truly over
Humidity 50 to 65 %
Theres one girl in there what is huuuuuugggge I'll get a couple of pics of her alone tomorrow.
If I had to warrant a guess she's easily 7 oz but could be 10 plus she's that big
Couple of lights out pics just for kicks :thumb:

I've got a question for you guys my girls in the ebb and flood trays I did a top feed to test the runoff and the runoff was very high like 2 .3 ec I'm only feeding them 1.5 ec
So would you guys give a mini flush until my runoffs are at the Ec what's going in .
That's obviously the problem with being fed from the bottom the old nutes aren't being flushed out , I know there getting fresh air when the tray drains with the new express drain on these systems it drains fast and in turn pulls fresh oxygen into the rhizosphere.
What do yas think then folks flush or not
I think I'm gonna do it anyway because it makes sense but a little bit of feedback on the matter would be great

Regards bb78

I flushed twice during each cycle with ebb & flow. Once before flip and once again going into late flower. I use 1/4 strength nutrient solution and top feed it until I get good run off. More as a precaution than a corrective measure.

I flushed twice during each cycle with ebb & flow. Once before flip and once again going into late flower. I use 1/4 strength nutrient solution and top feed it until I get good run off. More as a precaution than a corrective measure.
Yes pw that's sounds about right to me the girls are looking at picture of health but later on in flower it could cause some problems without a quarter strength flush.
Thanks for the reply :thanks::thanks::thumb:

Holy Hell! I thought $300 for 12 seeds was too much but that’s ridiculous. But the sad thing is someone will by them.
Lots of Instagram scams I’m being told what a sad world

I've got a question for you guys my girls in the ebb and flood trays I did a top feed to test the runoff and the runoff was very high like 2 .3 ec I'm only feeding them 1.5 ec
So would you guys give a mini flush until my runoffs are at the Ec what's going in .
That's obviously the problem with being fed from the bottom the old nutes aren't being flushed out , I know there getting fresh air when the tray drains with the new express drain on these systems it drains fast and in turn pulls fresh oxygen into the rhizosphere.
What do yas think then folks flush or not
I think I'm gonna do it anyway because it makes sense but a little bit of feedback on the matter would be great

Regards bb78
More microbes needed ?

Ph rises hmm.

Drumroll please I give to you as promised COLOSSUS aka dankalato #5 it was a struggle to pull her out to the bathroom as she's that big and she's stacked
Any guess's at the final weight are welcomed I'm not bragging but she really is one huge healthy lady I'm in love with her anyway hope you fine folk of 420 enjoy her as she was murder to get out the groom and into the bathroom just about did it without damaging her
She nearly fills the bathroom must be nearly 1.2 metres wide and a metre tall
Here she is

Kind regards bb78

Lots of Instagram scams I’m being told what a sad world
I've bought before from this seedbank and everything has been legit urban green seeds Birmingham.
There the real deal just stupidly expensive lol

Back
Top Bottom