Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

WOW,MAN,I MEAN WOW!! YOU PUT ME TO SHAME,BRO! WILL POP IN FROM NOW ON AS THIS IS GREAT STUFF!!:goodjob:
Thanks for the morale support 800WattG your too kind :thumb:
And yeah things are about to get very interesting should be a fun final 4 to 5 weeks there’s some beautiful phenos of the dolato and dankalato I’ll show you later a few starting to purple and the smells Devine

They lock great and going to be very frosty! Definitely a good grow! :goodjob:

They lock great and going to be very frosty! Definitely a good grow! :goodjob:
Cheers flash I’m coming in to my 5th year doing this addictive amazing hobby of ares and I’d have to say this is hopefully my Picasso it’s looking my best effort yet and I’ve grew lots and done many diary’s as yous know I got banned from there after 4 years with lots of help from me to newbs also many good diaries plant of the month winner . And I show a couple to many over ten by accident stoned an instant ban anyway I’m here now and really enjoying this site I love it good mix of growers all friendly an knowledgable Much love the 420

Regards bb78

frosty nugs.:goodjob:
Hi 800wg what do reckon on thinning the canopy out a little more it’s a tough one really because the buds are so tightly packed that it’s hard to get light right down and I can’t open up the plants no more there at full capacity I’ll show you guys a pic for some guidance

Update time people
6 weeks tomorrow from 12/12
So 4 weeks 5 days true flower
Roughly 4 to 5 weeks left , there’s a couple of quick finishing phenos in there though that look like they could be ready in 2 to 3 weeks there both dankalato I’ll check the trichs in a couple a weeks
Stats
Ec 1.5 consists of ionic coco bloom
Buddhas tree pk 9/18
That’s it
Temps 27 c on
24 off
definitley a few plant of the month contenders amongst these girls :thumb:

Kind regards bb78

Yo Big,
The cakage is quite silly on those last few pics.
You got serious bud meat all thru the yard.
:drool:
I see ya workin.
Bless up!
:high-five:

Thanks PW and Stage compliments mucho appreciated .
Nice update for the gang lots of pics and information
1stly so much variation in phenos on both sides the dankalato which there’s 5 left from 7 I had to cull 2 mutants glad they were because 2 had to go regardless due to space issues anyways the dankalato
3 outa the 5 are very much further along than everything else in the room I’ll show you in a second I’d say there ready in 2 to 3 weeks then there’s some of the dolato that’s all still white pistils but stacking calyx or bracts you know what I’m saying the building blocks to nice dense tight buds.
Most of the dolato are gonna go longer than the dankalato
The star of the show for smell and structure wise is the freebie from dank genetics
FRUIT BERT
LINEAGE sunset sherbet x fruit loops
The smell is outrageous a mix of fuel gas and fruit sweet back notes it’s fire
All my clones from every plant and pheno numbered have rooted
I took them 3 weeks into flower so there gonna take a while to re veg
Dankalato 1st

Sorry I’ll explain a bit more about the feed regime right now,I think I’ve done a good job of keeping everything happy at the same
Ec
There now at 1.6 ec full strength pk9/18
And low base nutrients that’s it ,
2 more weeks full feed then ph water 1 week plain tap 1 week 2 week flush with discretion

Last few

Dolato lookin fire Bigbud!
We’re getting close there coming on now this next 2 weeks they should pile it on :thumb:
It’s smelling unbelievable pw I’m over the moon with them

Back
Top Bottom