Bill's 2011 white rhino x super silver haze

hightime58

what do you think
BILL_s_2011_WHITE_RHINO_X_SUPER_SIVER_HAZE_025.jpg

BILL_s_2011_WHITE_RHINO_X_SUPER_SIVER_HAZE_027.jpg

This was a mother giving to me by a club in San Diego that didn't want to grow it and was going to throw it away.I did a bonsai without the wire instead I super crop it twice on each branch,any thoughts,comments.I appreciate all the love I got here in 420.:thanks:

Hey fellow 420 I can't believe I couldn't get a comment even a looks like crap or nothing all that I learn and advice I received here in this forum and as the end results are here I just wanted to see what my fellow growers thought or comments.Right now have them in 4 mason jars curing,and I'm starting on my winter grow in rubber maid tub with 4 auto's.Thanks again 420.............peace out.and..........keep blazin:peace:

I'm pretty new to indoor growing and I think that's cool

awkinpup thanks for the view and reply my white rhino was grown outside but I'm getting ready to do and inside rubber maid grow inside because of the change of weather here in san diego,I did a closet grow of and ak47 didn't get much like this one.dude was going to throw it away and I took it but needed to be careful of the height and smell because it's against the least contract to grow though I have a medical card,also finishing a double dutch that I started july 28 only one bud came out because it flipped within 1 week but that 1 bud will probably weigh 8grms still have about 2 weeks before chopping but that's going to be personel for christmas that clone was a 50.00 clone and the same guy gave it to me because he didn't think it would grow now he's seen them he kicking is own ass.I did give him some to sell at his club though he said he had sold it in 2 days and patients wanted more.had a great time growing it can't wait for my winter grow and see what happens,thanks again and ....peace out...and..keep blazin

twelve12 yielded 4 mason jars and half a small pickle jar close to 4 oz.total really great smell and light green in color really works good for pain and for getting a good night sleep .75 in cbn thc was about 17% had a friend lab test it,no mold pests,or mildew I was pretty lucky considering it was outside,hopefully my rubbermaid grow does well do fingers crossed,thanks fellow 420'ers

ps one bud weight 9grms dried

that thing looks kinda like the little shop of horrors plant, ferocious Bud LOL

4oz total is quite good for the height. Great friend you have with the lab testing out the THC level. Wish we all have that kind of connect to know for sure what's in the buds, THC, CBD, etc...

People need to see this plant! Enter yours in the plant of the month contest, and when your nug is dried enter in the nug of the month contest. Good luck!

Dubbs what ?i did was supercropped it twice what .i did was wait for it to get a little bigger then trimmed it and supercrop it and then a week after i super cropped it again and cleaned up all the small pop corn buds and anything else that was from the main stslk to the beginning of the bud,remember where you do the supercropping the bud starts there and grows out,it really made the buds grows dense and thick almost like a bonsai but without the wire to train it,if you notice on my chocolope i did the same thing,but went to far into flowering you really need to do it during 4weeks before you think it'll go into flowering it'll be easier if you are inside it was kinda hard outside trying to judge the change of stage before flowering so it has enough time to get strong again also having a strong breeze blowing on it about 90% of the time,I've done this several times'because of the neighbors,try it you'll be surprised and you'll get a better yield that paticular plant produced 4 1/2 dry weight well worth the effort if you want more info. Im me and i'll give you more insight?.........peace out and keep blazin.......................

Back
Top Bottom