biobizz soil and feeding - Help! will only take 2 seconds!

nimaorange

Hey first time for me and i am planning to use biobizz since i heard u have to be such an idiot to mess it up. basically its foolproof. But they are just so many products to get for it like alg-a-mic , topmax , heaven , root juice . I was just wondering is there ONE product where i can replace the alg-a-mic,topmax and heaven. I was planning to use just Grow and Bloom. But i also want it to be very simple. Could i get away wid using Just grow and bloom or should i get these extra products just so i dont mess it up? I was planning to use super plant tonic to replace these but im not so sure. Thanks!

Re: biobizz soil and feeding. HELP! will only take 2 secs!

you can just use grow and bloom for now as long as its a complete 2 part meaning NPK + micro nutrients

I've used the entire range of BioBizz nutrients, I just use fish mix for general veg growth, Bio Bloom for flowering & Alg-a-Mic which is cold pressed seaweed juice fortified with Ca-calcium & Mg magnesium also contains many trace value micro nutrients as a general all round supplement :thumb:

Bio grow / bloom will provide suitable results tho but suggest a micro nutrient supplement as well.

Back
Top Bottom