Black Lips Bucket Basement

Hey what is this master light control? Is it one of these units? Powerbox™ 240 Volt Hydroponic Lighting Controllers & Timers
here it is
IMG_4040-4.JPG

works great

Veg Room up date.... 88 degrees max - ph 6.3 - ppm 1440 if lucky haha..
Here is my "White Widow" she is a new strain for me.. this is my first one from clone, i will clone Her and then put her into to flower if she is any good ill keep the strain around. I just love the way she is looking..
IMG_4192-1.jpg

I had to plants die?? Kinda of weird it happen very fast in about 36hrs... No signs of stress they jus keeled over...It is my first run with this system so im still working a couple kinks.. here is one of the runts planted 2 weeks later than the other 10..GWS
IMG_4193-1.jpg

And the room..
these ladies have 5 more weeks to vegg out.....I might have to put the white widow in bloom earlier.. she is growing very fast, and will grow larger the n GWS in flower for sure..
IMG_4194-1.JPG

yo blacklips whatup. just caught a glimps of your fhotos in the upload area and was really impressed bro. ima go back and read what you got going on but from your photo gallery you got it going on in there.

nice gro bro. let me read it over.

yo blacklips whatup. just caught a glimps of your fhotos in the upload area and was really impressed bro. ima go back and read what you got going on but from your photo gallery you got it going on in there.

nice gro bro. let me read it over.
WHEELOFORTUNE! yea take a look.. thank you for your positive words..
let me kno whatcha thinking

ok, read threw it bro and got caught up.

very nice job so far, roots are as healthy as can be.

I don't think i'd switch it to a flood and drain, you are doing so well with the dwc why change it if it aint broken???

you ran the CAP, and see how thats hooked up right?? if you wanted to make your life way easier with the DWC, just get an extra 5 gal bucket, and port all of your DWCs to that one bucket. then you can use that bucket like a control bucket just like the cap system.

it doesn't matter how many ports you have or how many tee's. more ports is better than more tees so it will equilibrate faster. then one little pump tossed into the control and you can drain them all at once. also if you mix up that 50 gal res you have, you throw that pump in the res and put the tube into the control, and you can fill them all at the same time too. . . other than that, I'd leave it as the awesome DWC you have going.

CAP actually sells a 5 gal control bucket, and 5 gal system now. so you could easily switch over, but the 50 gal res will only support 6 sites. you would need a hundred gal res at least to switch your DWC to EnF, more if you want a decent buffer.

I do cringe at the thought of the work you guys have to put in to change you res's. a control bucket would reduce your res change workload by 10 fold. just copy the CAP system, but without all the sensors in the control bucket.

just my 2 cents.

Your doing great so far bro, so you obviously got your system down, so do what you do. I'll def watch this one through with ya homie.

also,

I'm on day 22 bro, so we should harvest very near each other. . . my strain is a 56 day solid strain, so I should harvest 5 days after you give or take.

Looks like you have a little more buddage than me already, but you also have 6 times as much light as me. lol, so it's not surprising.

your shit looks really healthy though bro, iI have some GWS too, so it'll be cool to compare.

ok, read threw it bro and got caught up.

very nice job so far, roots are as healthy as can be.

I don't think i'd switch it to a flood and drain, you are doing so well with the dwc why change it if it aint broken???
Thanks WHEEL yea your right we are going to change this system.. jus wanted some options if all did not go well..
it doesn't matter how many ports you have or how many tee's. more ports is better than more tees so it will equilibrate faster. then one little pump tossed into the control and you can drain them all at once. also if you mix up that 50 gal res you have, you throw that pump in the res and put the tube into the control, and you can fill them all at the same time too. . . other than that, I'd leave it as the awesome DWC you have going.

CAP actually sells a 5 gal control bucket, and 5 gal system now. so you could easily switch over, but the 50 gal res will only support 6 sites. you would need a hundred gal res at least to switch your DWC to EnF, more if you want a decent buffer.
Yupp and i dont want a rez that size... i use enough water as is.....
I do cringe at the thought of the work you guys have to put in to change you res's. a control bucket would reduce your res change workload by 10 fold. just copy the CAP system, but without all the sensors in the control bucket.
Yea we did rez changes in veg and one rez change for flower, other than that we just let them drink all the water up then refill there will no longer be any full rez changes.. the plants and roots are to big an heavy to get out of the buckets...
Thanks for all the input WHEELoFORTUNE... Now I need to catch up on your journal today!!

also,

I'm on day 22 bro, so we should harvest very near each other. . . my strain is a 56 day solid strain, so I should harvest 5 days after you give or take.

Looks like you have a little more buddage than me already, but you also have 6 times as much light as me. lol, so it's not surprising.

your shit looks really healthy though bro, iI have some GWS too, so it'll be cool to compare.
Nice yea the GWS strain I have is really old, a friend of mine has had it for years now and he got it from a friend and so on.. I love it and its more potent then any other strain i have come across..I now have some GWS seeds from GH I will see how they compare in future months

Back
Top Bottom