Black Lips Bucket Basement

blacklips

Hello,
BlackLips is here to share his grow!! Enjoi......

22 5 gal DWC bubble buckets
22 GWS rooted 4in cubes in hydroton
50 day bloom
Botanicare/AN
6,000 watts
master lighting control unit 30amp
2 6in cooling fans
4in fresh air intake
carbon scrub, w/6in exhaust
CO2 setup
room temp 65-80 RH 30% - 55%
PH 5.9 PPM 800 - 1,000 these plants are in veg 18/6

Re: Black Lips Bucket Basement....

Here is the start with the buckets and all.....
IMG_4011.JPG

Bro...great set up, but you will learn it's going to get real old changing all 22 of those buckets and testing the ph of each individual buckets!! All you need is a few more items to make that an ebb and flow system. I just suggest this for ease of you. You really have to keep up with the ph on thos dwc. I say this Totally out of experience. Don't get pissed, I'm not telling you what to do, And it's a RAD setup!!! Props to you. You will understand what i mean. Sometimes we got everything set up to a tea in reality and in our minds but we just overlook the simplistic things. I speak of less work for you!!

Bro...great set up, but you will learn it's going to get real old changing all 22 of those buckets and testing the ph of each individual buckets!! All you need is a few more items to make that an ebb and flow system. I just suggest this for ease of you. You really have to keep up with the ph on thos dwc. I say this Totally out of experience. Don't get pissed, I'm not telling you what to do, And it's a RAD setup!!! Props to you. You will understand what i mean. Sometimes we got everything set up to a tea in reality and in our minds but we just overlook the simplistic things. I speak of less work for you!!
Thank you for the advice Green Thumb! yes it is a lot of work having 22 individual dwc buckets, but my nute mix is really good the PH does not change very much overtime. Me and my partner are doing this grow together so we get a lot of work done in a short amount of time.I am not using ebb and flow because of the problems my close friends have had in the past using them, although i may throw a 12 site in there some time in the new future.. thanks for checking it out... check back soon...
New pics today!

Close ups !!! the ladies were just Neemed and bottom pruned....
IMG_4022-1.JPG

IMG_4021-1.JPG

IMG_4020-1.JPG

This GWS strain I have is very Bushy.. i am tryin to get the to grow taller....

Back
Top Bottom