Black Lips Bucket Basement

Re: Black Lips Bucket Basement....

Spectacular grow set-up. props sir. ill be checking in again for sure!

~Lebowskii~
Thanks Lebowskii....
Iam only running 2 1000w mh lights at the time for veg18/6.. The ballast are switchable and i will be going to 6000w super hps for late veg and Bloom! Im hoping i can keep temps under control without an AC unit in the room... we'll see

IMG_3997-1.jpg

Blue Cheese Cola from the past... This round im Hoping to get the GWS colas this big!! Gotta Love the Monster Cola's....

New pics coming Thursday veg is moving along very nicely.....ppm 1100 , ph 6.5ish
in the past bucket grows i did i got root rot, This round i will use Hygrozyme to prevent that. Has anyone ever used Hygrozyme? any input on the product? Thanks

Nice, and I agree. Next time around, I'd look into doing an ebb and flow system. ;-) I'll PM you the instructions to put your journal in your sig.

Thank you for the advice Green Thumb! yes it is a lot of work having 22 individual dwc buckets, but my nute mix is really good the PH does not change very much overtime. Me and my partner are doing this grow together so we get a lot of work done in a short amount of time.I am not using ebb and flow because of the problems my close friends have had in the past using them, although i may throw a 12 site in there some time in the new future.. thanks for checking it out... check back soon...
New pics today!

Hey BL.

Looking forward to your grow man. I'm also in the same camp as some of the others, questioning or rather curious, how you'll effectively manage so many individual buckets. How much time do you have to devote to doing res changes?

I'm running a 12 bucket ebb-n-grow, haven't had problems yet, but saw your initial ping when someone else mentioned.

No animosity here at all. Always love to see all the methods and madness out there that people use. Bathtubs, barrels, R2D2 shells, the list is endless.

I'm definitely here for the ride man!

Thanks for sharing!!!

:peace: bro.
SF

Hey BL.

Looking forward to your grow man. I'm also in the same camp as some of the others, questioning or rather curious, how you'll effectively manage so many individual buckets. How much time do you have to devote to doing res changes?

I'm running a 12 bucket ebb-n-grow, haven't had problems yet, but saw your initial ping when someone else mentioned.

No animosity here at all. Always love to see all the methods and madness out there that people use. Bathtubs, barrels, R2D2 shells, the list is endless.

I'm definitely here for the ride man!

Thanks for sharing!!!
Yea thanks.... Me and partner could do a res change on all 22 buckets once a week if needed, it takes the two of us 2 - 3 hours i would say.. although are Backs could probably not handle that.. We may do one res change in veg if PH goes outta whack, 2nd res change will be when Bllom begins, 3rd will be when we begin overdrive probably 4th week of flower, and the 4th res chane will be for Final Flush.... HopeFully our PH stays very stable wich it seems to, and we wont have to many extra res changes... $ res changes in all.... Remember my nutrient line holds a steady PH pretty well, and i dont do a mandatory res change every week.. its not needed for 5gal buckets is what Ive found...

Yea I love to see the crazy things people come up with..
thanks for the input!

So i forgot my camera..... new pics this up coming weekend ... things are looking great!

Back
Top Bottom