Black Lips Bucket Basement

Re: Black Lips Bucket Basement....

Thanks MOSTLYCRAZZZZY!HA
I trimm the bottom 3rd of the plants away, as well as the bottom 3rd of most of the bottom branches..This promotes the growth and strength to the top of the plant/branches,where the colas are..I only do this in vegg a few times. As for slowing of growth,I run 18/6 light sched in vegg. If i put a heavy heavy trimm on the ladies 2 hrs into their day they will look a lil droopy for 6-8hrs the Boom! they bounce right back and then they explode with new growth..
So yes I do it to promote air flow,to prevent those little popcorn buds that suck to trimm and smoke,and because i want my plant to look like trees! haha
check back later ill post some more pics

+reps bro on the tips.

Grow looks great man!

Sf

Bubble bags..(trash bags) made in Humboldt county..
IMG_40961.JPG

But I like the little buds! They taste and have a completely different high than the cola buds. To each his own. I've often thought that a trim would make maintenance easier.

True they are different and they give me a motivated high.. Yeah that is another thing it makes maintenance easy.. and keeps small animals from crawling up the plant and making homes... ahhahaha damn im high this hash is going to keep me going all night!

Anyone ever compacted bubble hash with success? I cant seem to get the hash dry enough to compress like kief does?

Hey blacklips sweet setup man! As far as the hash goes you need to led it dry on a piece of cardboard from day 1 to dry properly, and turn it over every few days. The cardboard sucks the water away wayy quicker that just on a plate evaporating. Good luck man!

Oh my your setup is awesome. I thought I had a lot of work cut out for me using four 5g buckets. Clearly I'm a fool... I'm currently talking with a fellow grow buddy about moving into my house and helping me turn my whole basement into a grow room. If it ever happens I will probably model my setup after yours! Anyways your plants look very healthy/happy. I can't wait to see the jungle you're going to have. That hash looks nasty! (I mean that in a good way) +rep

Oh my your setup is awesome. I thought I had a lot of work cut out for me using four 5g buckets. Clearly I'm a fool... I'm currently talking with a fellow grow buddy about moving into my house and helping me turn my whole basement into a grow room. If it ever happens I will probably model my setup after yours! Anyways your plants look very healthy/happy. I can't wait to see the jungle you're going to have. That hash looks nasty! (I mean that in a good way) +rep
REEFA CHEEFA Thanks bro! yea expanding is always a must, If there is empty room fill it with ladies! You are going to want to build some sort of a control/rez for the setup they amount of work for 22 individual buckets is crazy hard!
Im def going to be keeping an eye on your grow! keep in touch!

Ok it is snowing today, I got a big jar of SOUR DIESEL from and buddy and i dont have shit to do! Here are some new pics...
Starting with the office

IMG_4109.JPG

Very nice roots Black,

I know somthing you could start thinking about and working on is that res/controll for your system

WOW those are some amazing roots man! I can only imagine the fine herb those bad girls are going to produce. As if I wasn't jealous when I saw your setup those roots just blew my mind... Keep up the amazing work broda :ganjamon:

Very nice roots Black,

I know somthing you could start thinking about and working on is that res/controll for your system

Thank you... yea i did build a 50gal rez with a watering hose, witch helps a ton! But I am not going to put a control on for this round, it would be too much work with plants already in all the buckets..I did buy two 12 site ebb n gro systems.. and will be trying that system out very soon here..we are working on a perpetual- 12 dwc and 12 ebb at all times n veg and flower .......

WOW those are some amazing roots man! I can only imagine the fine herb those bad girls are going to produce. As if I wasn't jealous when I saw your setup those roots just blew my mind... Keep up the amazing work broda

Thanks Cheefa ... yea they are bolwing my mind too!

Thank you... yea i did build a 50gal rez with a watering hose, witch helps a ton! But I am not going to put a control on for this round, it would be too much work with plants already in all the buckets..I did buy two 12 site ebb n gro systems.. and will be trying that system out very soon here..we are working on a perpetual- 12 dwc and 12 ebb at all times n veg and flower .......

well a wait what !!!

you made a change to the setup and we don't get a pic update of it grrr, i thought i saw a tuff box in the back ground but did not know what it was for.

You purchased two 12 site systems dam man very nice got a good price i bet. Lets see them if we can.

I really never thought the Control was necessary but i never have run that setup so i do not really know but i will be doing the same thing you are just a nice big 20 gallon control on my end at one point, looking forward to that grow.

keep it up man but yet don't hold out on us grrr :ganjamon: your doing great

well a wait what !!!

you made a change to the setup and we don't get a pic update of it grrr, i thought i saw a tuff box in the back ground but did not know what it was for.

You purchased two 12 site systems dam man very nice got a good price i bet. Lets see them if we can.

I really never thought the Control was necessary but i never have run that setup so i do not really know but i will be doing the same thing you are just a nice big 20 gallon control on my end at one point, looking forward to that grow.

keep it up man but yet don't hold out on us grrr your doing great

Going for Green -thanks for keeping an eye on me!
Yes the tuff box is the the rez for dwc buckets its very simple with a watering hose, no control as of yet tho ...

Here is a pic of one of the ebb n gro systems and a scrub and fan

IMG_4072.jpg

I also have a pic of the little girls ill post

Back
Top Bottom