Black Lips Bucket Basement

Re: Black Lips Bucket Basement....

This picture is 2 weeks old but it gives you an idea

IMG_4074.JPG

Hell yea very nice update :thanks:

been thinking about that control bucket i saw it for 120 on a site but thats just the control bucket.

Nice fillter and canfan going to be cleaning that room with no problem

Co2 another thing on my wish list few harvest should get me it, until then DIY :yahoo: haha

Veg setup is looking good man and thats two weeks oh shit girls have been loving that.

Always enjoy a nice trim job on the bottom, just gets rid of the usless stuff. Well unless your into lots of hash or butter

Keep the updates coming bro there great :nicethread::bongrip:

Hell yea very nice update :thanks:

been thinking about that control bucket i saw it for 120 on a site but thats just the control bucket.

Co2 another thing on my wish list few harvest should get me it, until then DIY :yahoo: haha

Veg setup is looking good man and thats two weeks oh shit girls have been loving that.

Always enjoy a nice trim job on the bottom, just gets rid of the usless stuff. Well unless your into lots of hash or butter

Keep the updates coming bro there great :nicethread::bongrip:

You saw that control bucket for $120? You sure that was the control bucket and not the extra rez control bucket, to fill or some thing like that? You can get the 6 bucket upgrade for like $75 bucks... That's the system my friend, I paid over $400 for the same stuff...

Hell yea very nice update

Co2 another thing on my wish list few harvest should get me it, until then DIY haha

Keep the updates coming bro there great
I Will definitely keep the updates coming.. thanks for all they positive input!
Stay Irie Brada

Originally Posted by Going4Green View Post
Hell yea very nice update

Co2 another thing on my wish list few harvest should get me it, until then DIY haha

Keep the updates coming bro there great
You saw that control bucket for $120? You sure that was the control bucket and not the extra rez control bucket, to fill or some thing like that? You can get the 6 bucket upgrade for like $75 bucks... That's the system my friend, I paid over $400 for the same stuff...

Mule -
I agree I cant find the control bucket for less than $319

Going for Green- Are you sure it was not the Rez that was $120? let us know, I would like to find emm that cheap

OK took me awhile to track it down again but i did find a Auto Drain Controller

Its not the CAP one but it should work.

Oh yea and that 6 bucket upgrade is bla well the one i just saw i know everyone could find all the materials and make it for cheaper but if your in a rush. One thing i wouldn't want to build is that controller i found a DIY thread on how to build them and it does not look to easy.

Well everyone grow on and rock out!!!

AutoDrain Controller

Oh yea and that 6 bucket upgrade is bla well the one i just saw i know everyone could find all the materials and make it for cheaper but if your in a rush. One thing i wouldn't want to build is that controller i found a DIY thread on how to build them and it does not look to easy.

Well everyone grow on and rock out!!!

I wish that was a control bucket for the ebb-n-grow!!! :peace: bro care to share what your smoking?

AutoDrain Controller

Click the image to open in full size.

Its close, but that is not what i need all this does is empty waste water.. for drain to waste systems....
Product Description
If you have better things to do with your time than carrying bucket after bucket of wastewater from your garden to your drain, the CAP AutoDrain Controller is exactly what you need. A float switch automatically triggers your submersible pump when the water reaches a preset level. When the water is gone, it turns itself off! Packaged with two ½” grommets, two ½” connector fittings, and one foot of ½” tubing. The 120-volt CAP AutoDrain Controller is protected by a three-year manufacturer's warranty and is compatible with any submersible pump up to 15 amps (sold separately).

oh shit

i should have read better sorry guys for getting your hopes up

smoking hash with bubba kush

oh shit

i should have read better sorry guys for getting your hopes up

smoking hash with bubba kush

Haha that sounds just great! I luv me sum hash Im going to spark up the hot knives right now! Have a good night.. Check back tomorrow for updates on the Ladies and there last day of 18/6

Hey black i know you already got your ebbaflow setups but i just wanted to share this with you.

Watching another grow this was brought to my attention,Current Culture H20 its a nice setup but i bet its way more then the ebbaflow bucket system.

Just like seeing different ideas. I always keep changing my setup, my wife gets pissed :goof::laugh:

Hey black i know you already got your ebbaflow setups but i just wanted to share this with you.

Watching another grow this was brought to my attention,Current Culture H20 its a nice setup but i bet its way more then the ebbaflow bucket system.

Just like seeing different ideas. I always keep changing my setup, my wife gets pissed
Wow that is one hell of a system! does not seem to have rez though?Only a control? Seem that it would need to filled alot.Id like to try one. Yeah i here you on always changing your setup always new ideas.. haha

Wow that is one hell of a system! does not seem to have rez though?Only a control? Seem that it would need to filled alot.Id like to try one. Yeah i here you on always changing your setup always new ideas.. haha

It does have a res, its the big black barrel in some of the pics, still trying to find a store that carries it or has it on there website.

I did find this Sheet listing all the parts. Current Cultures Part sheet

It does have a res, its the big black barrel in some of the pics, still trying to find a store that carries it or has it on there website.

I did find this Sheet listting all the parts.

OK OK I see... wow that system is epic! I wish!

Ok so my lights just came on, and the ladies are looking great! I will be posting a lot of updates this weekend as i will preparing my veg room hid light, and putting 16 of the 22 ladies into bloom! yeeeee pics will follow

Back
Top Bottom