Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Blueberry garden getting close.

RIPEN_010.JPG

RIPEN_007.JPG

RIPEN_004.JPG

RIPEN_003.JPG

RIPEN_002.JPG

Re: blue berrry garden , only weeks left to harvest

how many do yah got growing in there? And nice looking buds.

Its like one of those laser traps with the cords going everywhere. Those ladies must be heavy and you must be a happy man! Great job man.

looks delicious. nice grow +reps

:slide:blueberry giants ! daaaaayummmm !! :grinjoint:

can i come over and roll around in your garden?

hehe thanks for the comments guys! they are coming down , they are so damn heavy i think one of those colas now weighs about a 1lb and half. they filled out since i posted this thread, now they are at least 2 times larger!

nicebuds2.JPG

nice_buds.JPG

DSCF2455.JPG

they are still growing, but they have to come down!

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT COMMENTS ALL! I SURE HAD ALOT OF FUN, but alot of pains as well, they were susceptable to mites and mold, I guess BB IS?

THey took sooo long, I guess from a lite leak , I duno, it took like 13 or 14 wks to ripen, i even took em down before 100% ripe. So, next time , i will make sure no lite leaks, and kill all the damn mites. I think I got around 2.5 -3 lbs. using 2k watts hps, and GH nutes. I have switched to PURE BLEND for next round. WE"LL SEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

man i can i camp in you garden an live thier for like 2 day hahah im a tree huger XD

Great looking garden. Just a few questions. I have grown blueberry a number of times and my colas looked quite a bit different. A number of different "blueberry" strains are available and they often vary widely in their appearance, aroma and yield. Without giving away too many details, where did you acquire the starting material? Seeds or clones? Was this "blueberry" the original from DJ Short or from another source?
The reason I ask is your colas lack the textbook coloration and whirled leaf structure inherent to the original DJ Short variety.

Great looking garden. Just a few questions. I have grown blueberry a number of times and my colas looked quite a bit different. A number of different "blueberry" strains are available and they often vary widely in their appearance, aroma and yield. Without giving away too many details, where did you acquire the starting material? Seeds or clones? Was this "blueberry" the original from DJ Short or from another source?
The reason I ask is your colas lack the textbook coloration and whirled leaf structure inherent to the original DJ Short variety.

Actually the clones were acquired from a reputable source,my caregiver, calling them Dj shorts blueberry, I have no reason to doubt him, according to him, ZIGGY MARLEY LOVES this blueberry . I would love to confirm if it was dj's though.

DJ short was the original breeder of Blueberry?

Back
Top Bottom