Blue Berry Muffins questions

Rubbar

Okay, so in the coming days I will be unable to smoke due to undisclosed medical reasons. So I'm going to make some muffins as kind of a "Get well" thing to myself.

My plan is to make some special Blue Berry Muffins. I'm going to get all the necessitites ready and pour the batter and everything. Then I'm going to take some fine ground marijuana and mix it with some of the cups.

I'm going to buy a quarter of some shwagg, so I need a lil' help on a few things.

Will it work just mixing the bud in a few of the muffin cup things?

How much bud per cup?

And what's the best way to grind bud down? coffee grinder? Pestel?(preferably something that can be done/found around the house)

Cut the shit up with some scissors, make sure you take your time and make sure you pour the blueberyy batter then some erb then batter then some erb,
like so on you dont want it all to be at the bottom.

A coffee grinder would be perfect for grinding your buds.

All depends on how good your bud is that you're using as too how much to use per cup, but yes, it should work just mixing it into the batter. When we made midgrade brownies we used 14g of bud and got 12 brownies out and they were very decent, so you can do your math from there.

Alright, that's awesome--And from what j00're saying about the mid-grid I should have about gram and a half in each. Which brings me to about 5 muffins.

You could just add the weed to the batter, but if you would prefer to not have to eat the weed you can simply saute the weed in butter, strain the weed, and add the butter to the batter instead. I personally think you end up getting more of the THC extracted this way as well.

Yes heat the butter with the stuff on a medium temp. and strain the plant material out. Also, if you have to use mids I would use more than normal buds because of the less potency. You still want it to work even though you don't want to put the best buds in there.

I don't know about adding the herb, the other guys had a good idea. But if you want good blueberry muffins, here are a few hints. Try and use fresh blue berries, but if you do not have them available,and you have to use frozen ones be sure to do this. Toss them in a little bit of flower, this will help them stick inside the batter, and not all fall to the bottom. And also do not thaw them if your going to bake with frozen blue berries. Hmm...ok that's all I have. I just wanted to make sure you had the tastiest ones you could!

vegesbruen said:
I just wanted to make sure you had the tastiest ones you could!
Cool, Thanks.

And for grinding up the bud with the coffee grinder; will I get most of the ground up bud out of it or what? Will there be a lot of wanted material left in it that I umm... Would want but can't get too?

kk, I've got 'em made.

How long should the muffins themselves say good in a tupperwear container left out in the open?

You cant just add weed to the mix you have to make butter to extract the thc just eating bud doesnt work. You should read more of the forums. Youll learn alot.

And as for "left in the open" I meant in a closed tupper-ware container, just not in the fridge

jakemeup said:
You cant just add weed to the mix you have to make butter to extract the thc just eating bud doesnt work. You should read more of the forums. Youll learn alot.
You're wrong. . .?

they should keep for about a week stored in the tightly closed container. the first 3-5 days will be the tastiest. Just try to keep them out of moisture or direct sunlight and you'll be cool. You can always freeze and defrost later but that definitly makes the taste not as good.

EDIT: make sure you check them day to day though as things like humidity could be a variable-you don't want to take any chances of wasting any bud.

Back
Top Bottom