Blue Cheese has lost it's smell?

aryastark

Hey guys

About one week from harvesting and have noticed that the plant has totally stopped smelling AT ALL - just smells like organic crap or something. During the flowering process she smelt really strong of blueberry and cheese, but now it's all disappeared!!

Should I be worried?? I lowered the light the other day and I think it may have been too close! Moved it back up now but not sure if it's too late. The lower portions still smell

Thanks mucho

Re: Blue Cheese has lost it's smell???

PS the buds are feeling REALLY dry as well, it's about 30-40% humidity and 24 degrees - have I screwed up my first baby?? ;(

I know putting the light too close would cause heat stress, are there any signs on the main colons of anything usual? im not exactly an expert but i've known of smell to be lost when a bud has dried out too quick.

Oh god! Thanks guys. It's in dark cycle now but will get some pictures up when it's back on...

As far as I can tell it doesn't look too stressed, leaves are all dying but look about right to me for this time of its life! Will ping some pics tomorrow, here is one from last week in the meantime
image_4_6.jpg

Just a guess here but are you sure you didn't get use to the smell and can't smell it anymore?

I know how that sounds but it is possible.

judging by the photo there is no heat stress, like solocup said you may be just getting used to the smell but as i said earlier if you try to dry bud out too quick it will smell like "hay"

I had this problem with cali dream. I harvest just under 10 ounces. After it was cured I just left it in jars for storage. Occasionally I will open them to change the air or to grab a bud but for some reason some of them have no smell while the others will stink so bad that my bum neighbor comes uh knockin? He's trying to get a free buzz and I answer the door like I'm sick with smoke billowing out around me..

I work so hard to not bust out laughing :):) that frigin bum

I had this problem with cali dream. I harvest just under 10 ounces. After it was cured I just left it in jars for storage. Occasionally I will open them to change the air or to grab a bud but for some reason some of them have no smell while the others will stink so bad that my bum neighbor comes uh knockin? He's trying to get a free buzz and I answer the door like I'm sick with smoke billowing out around me..

I work so hard to not bust out laughing :):) that frigin bum

This is great

Back
Top Bottom