Blue cheese

Happy new year everyone at 420mag. I got another review for you guys. This one is blue cheese! :grinjoint: I picked up a quarter($120) from my caregiver. Let me start off by saying this is the best weed i ever smoked. Hands down the best. Everything about this bud is a 10! Beautiful green color with light brown orangey hairs coverd in trichs. It smells like really sweet fruit with a overwhelming skunky earthy aroma. The taste is no different. Really fruity skunk with that earthy taste on the exhale. Just an all around perfect bud in my opinion. Hope everyone liked the review and thanks for reading.

08260827.JPG

08050806.JPG

08110816.JPG

08130817.JPG

08150818.JPG

08150819.JPG

nice pice... yeah blue cheese is a great strain i've had some once and want more..

ive seen alot of dank nugs you post, if you say this is the best it must be fire. sorry no reps. it wont let me.

:thanks: Lil Stinker. Blue cheese is some serious dank. But I cant say its the best anymore lol. I recently picked up some pineapple trainwreck that blows the cheese away. Il be posting a review on it soon. But yeh blue cheese is fire and I highly recommend it if you have the chance. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom