Blue Critical - 70 Day Feminized Autos

JE3Z

What's good people.

Back with another journal as I make my transition from standard strains to auto flowering types.

I got these from my local seed bank, they grow up to a metre which is perfect for my set up. My cat really seems to like them, she's a bloody nightmare!

Just past 9 days old, getting 18 hours of light. 12 hours in with my K2's (dual cfl 125W X2) and roughly six hours in a less powerful light box. Need to grab another power lead for the third cfl I have.

Potted in canna terra, using baby bio,bloom and top Max for nutes. Using Tesco spring water as its low ph with some meager amounts of cal etc

That's all for now folks .

I'm already shopping about for the next set of auto's. What do people on here like the most? Looking to stay under a metre in height I prefer fruity sweet tastes but don't mind a bit of knock out. These only cost $20 for three so I want to go a little steeper. Wish I could do amnesia have but my buddy's grew so high outdoors .

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom