Blueberry Auto

MaPilot

Hey guys and Gals, It's been a while since I visited or started a grow. Now that we are legal in Massachusetts, I started a new grow a little over 2 weeks ago. I am growing Blueberry Auto-Flowering Feminized Cannabis Seeds from Growers Choice. This is my first buy from them but they had some good reviews. I purchased 3 seeds. 2 sprouted and are currently among the living while the third sprouted and just stayed a sprout. its now in the backyard just in case of a lazarus type miracle but I'm not holding my breath.

If you care to keep tabs on the grow, you can watch my grow cam here.

Strain:
Blueberry Auto-Flowering Feminized (x2)
Strain Genetics:
Afghani x Thai x Purple Thai
Blend:
80% Indica / 10% Sativa / 10% Ruderalis
Flowering Time:
50-60 days
THC Content
16%
Medium:
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Pot size:
5Gal Pots
Lighting:
Giixer 1000W LED Grow Light
Environment:
Using VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Controlled humidity and temperature using Inkbird ITC-608T Temperature & Humidity Controller.

The plant on the right is now 23 days since above ground. The one on the left is 10 days?

I hope the link to the Cam works, If you all catch something please reply. Glad to be back!

No preflowers yet, which is good because she is responding to the LST very good. Hopefully she can grow a bit more before she starts flowering.
I noticed a bug on on of the leaves yesterday when i got home, guessing spider mite? Checked thoroughly and don't see any others. Where do they come from? Soil had eggs in it?

Hope you all enjoy the day!

You called it. :)
ive got an plant that I think is OG kush photoperiod, but at the time of germination, I germinated a blueberry auto seed as well, I dropped a seed but I thought it was the blueberry I droped,,,

ive had my doubts the whole grow about this plant, I switched the lights to 12/12 on day 22 and white pistols started showing up the next day everywere. ,

I'm only commenting as I think its funny that people are mentioning day 23 is when they launch, because that's exactly what mine did,

could my Og kush be a blueberry auto???
these pics are day 35 flower, 58 from seed

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    987.3 KB · Views: 34