Blueberry: harvested, dried for 5 days so far

Sask420grow

I got a little antsy but I got enough to spare haha. This is five days dried and semi manicured ( not selling so I don’t mind the green left behind).

Here’s the rest hanging up to dry for another week or so.
Best part is this is a strictly organic grow! The taste and smell is super smooth but hits hard. Very strong pheno considering there all clones haha. I’ll post final weight after they dry up a bit more. Used a 1000w HPS. 5,000 btu window ac, two oscillating fans and a heater. Won’t get anywhere near that in weight vs watt hahahaha but I’m stoked with the smoke and over all bud. Good and dense.
This is even a smaller cola out of the batch so I think I did ok...
Thanks for looking.

You done good!
I manicure mine that way too-I don't care how it looks,just how it smokes!

Great grow and harvest sask. I also leave some when triming why trim off all those little frosty leaves.:yummy:

I got a little antsy but I got enough to spare haha. This is five days dried and semi manicured ( not selling so I don’t mind the green left behind).
714AFB39-E4CD-436D-B59C-A15DCF4BE09E.jpeg
2BCE2197-EEB6-4309-A203-F6C18979F6A4.jpeg

Here’s the rest hanging up to dry for another week or so.
Best part is this is a strictly organic grow! The taste and smell is super smooth but hits hard. Very strong pheno considering there all clones haha. I’ll post final weight after they dry up a bit more. Used a 1000w HPS. 5,000 btu window ac, two oscillating fans and a heater. Won’t get anywhere near that in weight vs watt hahahaha but I’m stoked with the smoke and over all bud. Good and dense.
This is even a smaller cola out of the batch so I think I did ok...
Thanks for looking.
45CB75D9-2670-400D-84E7-7087B19B9444.jpeg
46FBB0CC-8627-45F2-A762-600C5576039B.jpeg
18F3969E-AE67-4E84-AA98-3F0D7FBBBAD1.jpeg

Considering they're all clones? are you saying that clones get less potent? i use clones and don't feel like running into a lack of potency. seeds cost too much.

nice buds btw!

For sure a girl great job congrats

Considering they're all clones? are you saying that clones get less potent? i use clones and don't feel like running into a lack of potency. seeds cost too much.
Yes I believe clones loss potency with each generation. I’ve grown both clone and seed and by far the seed outperformed the clone in every aspect. I did nothing different but the clones seemed to get sick a lot and where very finicky. The seeds on the other hand are able to put up with pretty much anything I’ve done for them. Just my ideology so far on it. The yield and potency on the clones makes me think they don’t loss as much as anticipated. Either that or the mother was one dank bitch haha.

Back
Top Bottom