Buds drying for too long while manicuring

Phillybonker

I've only got two hands so if I have a lot of buds to manicure this would mean the buds will get a drying time that will be 3 x times longer than the normal drying time due to buds needing to get manicured. Lets say it takes 7 days to dry the buds but 3 weeks to manicure the buds, even if I start manicuring the buds while the buds dry that will still mean the buds get a drying period of 21 days.

How do I deal with this problem of over drying the buds due to a long manicuring process?

I've only got two hands so if I have a lot of buds to manicure this would mean the buds will get a drying time that will be 3 x times longer than the normal drying time due to buds needing to get manicured. Lets say it takes 7 days to dry the buds but 3 weeks to manicure the buds, even if I start manicuring the buds while the buds dry that will still mean the buds get a drying period of 21 days.

How do I deal with this problem of over drying the buds due to a long manicuring process?
Maybe get one of those bud trimmers off Amazon?

You could always stage your harvest if you can't get one of the mechanical bowl trimmers.

Even if you have multiple plants you should be able to stage them out, maybe leaving a couple in growing while you work on others. Try just harvesting the tops first and let the bottom half of the plants stay growing longer, then while you're trimming tops you'll be bringing in bottoms as you go from others.

24hrs before done give water only and strip all the fans and leave them standing.

they can have a cycle or two while you are stripping the rest. after 48hrs just let them stand in the dark if you are still working on others. they can take a couple days standing in the dark no worries, unless you are super dry, even then.

chop and hang. hang might be a bit shorter.

Back
Top Bottom