Blunts

I figured out why I never smell Marijuana in the neighborhood, but the scent of cigar smoke is common...although I never see anyone openly smoking a cigar...except for my neighbor who drove by with a cigar in his mouth on 4/20...looking like he was on a mission.

have any of yall ever tried juicy jay (from 3 six mafia) blunt wrap they make papers also back to the point they have some cool favors but they also have BACON i have not been brave enough to try one yeat

im just not sure how some kush and bacon would taste

Ha ha thats great no logo im sure glad to hear that i have never tryed them

i do love bacon so i think i will try one today

:ganjamon:If I get schwaggie weed I like to roll blunts, cognac is the bomb, spliffs are awesome, too, with the same schwag. I like to smoke top grade out of clean glass, for the taste.:Rasta:

I've been buying White Owl's purple and green grape flavors. My local store sells them 2 packs for $4.00. I like the green grape because the cigars are the color of weed. I'm going to have to look for some of the blunts you all are talking about. The maple syrup ones sound yum!

Oh, and there is no right or wrong way to smoke a blunt. The purpose of smoking is to feel nice and buzzed, and as long as that's being done, IMO the specifics aren't that important.

I smoke blunts because rolling papers are too small. I like to roll a big fat blunt and make it last all day. Plus, I really don't like the taste of papers.

Nothing can top the grape or strawberry dutch filled with about an ounce and a half of purp or krippy....... at least that's how we do it in miami.

pipes are great for enjoying that top notch but so are blunts and when rolled right they hit like a bag of bricks and are great for just chilling classic weed enjoyment

That's what's up. Glad to see someone else is a Maple Syrup fan too. It complements the flavor of the bud perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom