Blurberry

idont know i veiwed your gallery very nice what strain is that you growi wish i could get result like that. i think that we are posting pics in the plant and buds photos. good job love your photos

She is a Nirvana Northern Light in a hempy bucket OC+/DMred nutes, perlite with some light soil called MagikMoss mixed in. 400w MH conversion bulb for veg, 400w HPS for flower and did some LST to expose more of the bud sites.
Shes passed 10th week on Wednesday. Still not turning amber.

i would like to try one of the set up you use but need a little research on that system .currently using bubble bucket with sub pump in bottom of bucket to pump nutes up to the top. your grow is awesome:goodjob:

This is only my second recent indoor grow (others were 20+ yrs ago)
First one was bag seed experimenting and it was good, but picked to early. Tirs weren't even cloudy and the buzz was uppy but didn't last.
This time I want knock out couch lock to help with my pain. Going to let her go till she is at least half amber if possible.
Next grow in soil because it will be super skunk and papaya. Want to get the best taste and buzz as possible.

rsz_7120000011111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom