BMG Grow Journal

So I have a problem that I'm was expecting. Wife wants to go on vacation and I have plants in the cab. I'll have to be away from pretty mature plants at the time for about 5 or 6 days and am unsure what I'm going to do. I'm thinking transplanting into bigger pots and high humidity so they don't dry out. I'm figuring I'll deal with that when the time arrives but until then..
Plants are doing well I have Presv#2 in the big cab everything growing nicely.
Also I germinated some Purple Kush Autos along with a Freebie TriCross auto and a Mutant that I'll be gifting. The Mutant seed was very different, it looked like a circle white ball. These were gifted from a friend! 🙏

20240511_050402.jpg

20240511_050436.jpg

Place in tents and keep them open. Keeps heat down.

Did you decide against those IV drippers?

Mulch keeps wind and heat off medium to maintain moisture.

There's a few different ways to keep water going to them. Best to try out ideas now and see what's successful.

Place in tents and keep them open. Keeps heat down.

Did you decide against those IV drippers?

Mulch keeps wind and heat off medium to maintain moisture.

There's a few different ways to keep water going to them. Best to try out ideas now and see what's successful.
Pat! You are the man!! Thank You! I totally forgot about those and actually have a few bucks to spend soon! Do you mind sending me that link again?

I'm interested a little in what the Mutant will look like. When I was given the variegated line along with others I was given what was labeled to be a "Mutant Mix" these seeds were of all different sizes and shapes. Looked odd. Some looked like little white onions. I don't know much about these seeds. I was waiting for all my repros to be finished before popping any but the person I will be gifting this too informed me that they want a "Discreet" plant so I'll be gifting them the Mutant. Since these seeds are of unknown origin to myself or the Breeder due to them coming in a mix pack it's very hard to tell what is what when hybridized. When asked of my friend why is he so intrigued and only grows mutant cannabis? He then informed me of a physical deformity he was born with to being the reason why he only grows Mutant cannabis.

I was thinking about getting rid of this male and only keeping mother plants. The reason being is because once they shed pollen its really hard to revert back to veg without them shedding a pollen sac or two in veg. I keep cutting him back taking off sacs and still. It seems as if males take more time and care in order to revert back fully to veg without sacs. I've decided to keep him and take on this challenge not only for him but the other males i breed with too. It will just take more time with the males then it would with the females to fully revert.

20240512_002351.jpg

20240512_002402.jpg

The Brunch S1- Dirty Bird Genetics
I was looking at my grow and saw 5 tops instead of 4. I know I didn't top the plant again so I decided too check it out. The plant topped itself. I'm not surprised as I was seeing weird things with this plant from the beginning. It's making me intrigued to what I will see next.

20240512_035143.jpg

20240512_035154.jpg

20240512_035131.jpg

20240512_035229.jpg

Mutant is acting funny, nothing is wrong with it.. at first sight I thought it was heat but looked at the auto seedlings and all were fine. I honestly don't know what's going on here. I thought it was a Freakshow mutant before germination because of the distinctiveness of the seed. No doubt in my mind that this is a Freakshow crossed to another mutant line because it wouldn't be doing this if it was pure Freakshow or mixed with a Non-Mutant line.

20240516_012753.jpg

20240516_012607.jpg

20240516_012534.jpg

20240516_012513.jpg

When I went to take the seedling out of the rapid rooter after germination I broke off the end of its tap root by accident. Since it was such a small piece I figured it would be nothing but obviously it was enough to kill the seedling. I'll be doing another one soon.

20240518_021716.jpg

From all of the plants concerning Presv#2 this is the one that stands out. Unfortunately I didn't find this in the Reg seeds of Presv#2 but found it within its Fem line. She was the one I was looking for, I don't see any males that match her from the Reg seeds so I'll be extremely picky for the Male selection of this preservation.

20240520_012316.jpg

20240520_012325.jpg

Leaf comparison. 🤔 hmmm...why do the reg seeds of this "Pure Landrace" presv#2 look different than the Fem version? I know why! 😏 Since this is a reputable breeder and there was some controversy with this line, I won't out the guy! He's done a lot for the Cannabis Community with other types of Pure Landrace genetics he has to offer. I came, I saw.. The plants showed me the truth. Am I upset with it? Absolutely Not! Its one pf the greatest smoke of all time even if it was crossed than backcrossed etc. With all that being said I knew what to expect and overall this will still be a great strain to preserve and have around as a Building Block to many other strains to come!

20240521_201738.jpg

👀😱 got home from work and went to go water my plants and this happened! Don't have time to mess with the acinfinity pen right now to set it up. I'm going to throw on the Humidifier and hopefully it can hold me out until midnight tomorrow. This HM Pen and myself had a great run for about 10 years and only had to change the probe twice, both being my fault. This time its doing something funny..I have a feeling the problem is not as simple as changing the probe. Ill have to order another AC pen as a back up.

20240523_023203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom