BMG Grow Journal

Thanks for the mention @TheGrimReaper
Peroxide is also supposed to help soften & remove the shiny coating on your seeds when you soak them for12-24 hrs
Keep up the great work on seed production

I'm busy sprouting Lisianthus seeds you can barely see & take months to grow
Started saved seed Feb 15 th

A link to my thread if anybody else is interested Starting Cannabis seeds without the shells on
Whenever I sprout seeds man, your my guy I remember! I remember being so skeptical until I tried it! I'm going to do it a different way this time! I didn't want to use rapid rooters because these were auto seeds so I was using the Aurora+ which is complete trash and without my seed mat I don't think anything would have germinated in that device. This time ill use a paper towel ,zip lock bag and heat mat which i had success with in the past using this method and Embryo germination. I believe this will be a better way of a germinating embryos without the shell than my previous way with the Aurora+. I guess I'm still trying to justify why I spent $150 on a piece of junk at this point and am wondering if there is anyway I could make it useful.

Whenever I sprout seeds man, your my guy I remember! I remember being so skeptical until I tried it! I'm going to do it a different way this time! I didn't want to use rapid rooters because these were auto seeds so I was using the Aurora+ which is complete trash and without my seed mat I don't think anything would have germinated in that device. This time ill use a paper towel ,zip lock bag and heat mat which i had success with in the past using this method and Embryo germination. I believe this will be a better way of a germinating embryos without the shell than my previous way with the Aurora+. I guess I'm still trying to justify why I spent $150 on a piece of junk at this point and am wondering if there is anyway I could make it useful.
:thumb:
Heat mats or heated beds are the best
My flower, veggie mat is a waterbed heater & a flotation mattress filled with water with perforated ss steel top

Use cheap paper towels, the more expensive ones have more chemicals, stiffening, absorption agents & even scents
Also don't soak it just damp you can add more later weak or old seed can drown if to wet & can't get no oxygen
Use the peroxide water from the overnight soak

Some people see cannabis growing as a hobby which is true. Others take this stuff to a whole other level of research and development. 🤣 :morenutes:
Grafting is very cool too! Especially when dealing with variegated plants that carry "heavy" albinism. Sometimes the plant is unable to survive on its own due to the limited Chlorophyll and needs a stock to be grafted onto in order to guarantee the survival. 😉

I was about to chop Presv#1 up for clones and then felt uneasy. I started to wonder if the plant would still bleed after being cloned. I'll cut a few clones for now until I'm able to get my answer.

20240330_052742.jpg

Thought adding a little Clonex soloution to my seedling feed wouldn't hurt anything...that shit added on over 600+ppms. 👀 Thank God I checked the ppms before giving this to my seedlings. Clonex Soloution is named rightfully so. Everytime I see that bottle now I think to myself.."Yeah, you almost got me!" 🙏 😆

Now that we got that out the way, I can get back to my update of Presv#2. All is going well. I have some pots ready and waiting for transplants being misted with seedling nutrient soloution. Presv#1 will be finished in about a month and a half giving presv#2 enough time to veg before flower.

20240330_220546.jpg

While we appreciate the passion and knowledge being expressed, we don't promote verbal altercations in our community threads. Please take your argument to a PM, or simply ignore each other. The negative energy is unnecessary and distracting from the thread.

To prevent further unfriendly interactions, you may choose to "ignore" a particular member. Every member profile has an "Ignore" button, use that and you will not be bothered by that member again.

While we appreciate the passion and knowledge being expressed, we don't promote verbal altercations in our community threads. Please take your argument to a PM, or simply ignore each other. The negative energy is unnecessary and distracting from the thread.

To prevent further unfriendly interactions, you may choose to "ignore" a particular member. Every member profile has an "Ignore" button, use that and you will not be bothered by that member again.
I absolutely agree an am embarrassed for that person that this happened on my thread. I'd like to let you know that I have made the decision to go ahead ignore that member and not read anymore of the "Ignored Content" from that person. I do appreciate you Renee for taking the time to intervene in a way that was positive! Which this thread needed after that members comments.
Thank You
BMG aka Aleister Growley

I swear I have absolutely the worst time with anything "Germination" wise! After getting this AC infinity suncore I was hoping things would go better but unfortunately after opening the box and plugging it in it didn't seem to heat up the whole mat and only the edges and then when it would warm up it was only warm and not up to anything I would need in order to germinate. After some time and debating I decided to pull it out of the Seedling cab and send it back to ac infinity for repairs or replacement.

20240401_031907.jpg

Crazy how these 2 plants look identical until you examine them closely. Presv#1 Female 1 has an even trichome coverage over the whole plant while Female 2 has an excess of trichome coverage that is directed towards the flowers only. Same Genetics, same batch of seeds, looks identical but both very different from each other.

20240401_035712.jpg

So these two pictures is exactly what I was referring to when I said I was fearful to clone this plant. It seems when one of its main branches are cut is ceases to bleed after that point on that particular branch but other untouched branches continue to bleed. I left parts of the father plant in tact in case the clones do not bleed after being cut.

20240401_053225.jpg

20240401_053624.jpg

20240401_053635.jpg

Presv#2
Had to take out the Humidifier to have space for the supercloner and while I was doing that I thought that I should upgrade the Humidifier since I was having problems with the power button. I'm waiting for the clones to root before introducing the new Humidifier to the seedling/veg chamber. I noticed since removing the Humidifier growth has slowed down considerably. I look forward to having these clones root quickly so that I can give these seedlings a boost.

20240405_015150.jpg

20240405_022158.jpg

Back
Top Bottom