Bottom Leaves Yellowing

HotRod4555

Hi! Can someone help me out? This is my first grow in my new 8'x12'x6' tall attic grow room. It has a 1000w MH air cooled light. For the summer I'm using a small window unit to keep it 75° - 85°. I'm starting out with seedlings as I have nothing to take clones from. I have 5 more smaller seedlings that look great, just like this one did before I moved it to a 3 gal pot and put it in the grow room. It has been in the room 2 weeks and I started noticing yellowing on the bottom leaves shortly after putting it in the room, which I thought was from the transplant to the 3 gal pot. However, it is getting worse. Yesterday I put a 171 CFM fan in thinking that might be the problem. It is too early to tell if the fan is going to help or not.

Not sure mate, but the new growth looks healthy really nice annd healthy. Kind of looks like it was a lil hungry before the transplant or had to adjust to there new home...

That Boy Dean ... That Fuckin$ bug you have below your Avitar got me Bro'. I freaking tried to smush it. Have enough problems with insects to have them in my Lap Top! Man, you got me. Don't mind admitting it too. excellent job!
Now to the thread:
IMHO the hungry is spot on along with the transplant shock and a normal occurance of Verticle growth... old leaves die off as new sprouting grows upwards. All these factors would 'splain it IMHO...

Back
Top Bottom